Author Topic: Gynecomastia Dissertation - Looking for anonymous interviewees  (Read 1904 times)

Offline lucdevruc

• Posting Member
Hello, my name is Luke and I am a student based in London. Being diagnosed with gynecomastia has led me to write my final dissertation paper on the personal, social and cultural significance of gynecomastia. I am researching positive as well as negative perspectives on the condition. It would be very helpful to speak to some fellow men who live with this condition. I have some questions that I'd like to ask but would also be happy to listen to any thoughts or ideas about the condition. If a question poses a problem I would not pressure for an answer, and I must stress that an interviewee would be kept absolutely anonymous. This communication could be by email, messenger or telephone, whichever is most comfortable for you.

If you are interested in helping with this research please send me a message on here or email me. My address is lucdevruc@gmail.com Thankyou, Luke

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
luc i'd talk with you by instant messenger if you got the yahoo client. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I would have thought that if you have a good read of the posts on here in all of the sections there won’t be anything that hasn’t been discussed on the subject.  Granted that might take you a year of solid reading but the posts made by men with this condition will have covered every conceivable angle on the topic I’m sure.

Good luck with your dissertation and feel free to ask any questions you might have on these boards.  If I can help with anything feel free to send me a Private Message.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Sure dude. MSN Messenger would be a good way to chat...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024