Author Topic: My new bra  (Read 1880 times)

Kazmage

I recently picked up a new bra at the Mrs request to help with the ache and pain I used to get when going braless 
I am not 100% the size is right but it's damn comfortable 
Any input would be appreciated 

Offline Johndoe1

It looks like a good fit. Being the size and shape of your breasts, you will have a feminine looking chest no matter what you do, but it gives your bust a nice appearance. I don't see any wrinkling and the gore appears to tack well and the cup seams appear to be supporting and lifting well and the straps are close to being the proper tension. Maybe just a tad tight, but the bottom line is if it is comfort to wear, is supporting your tissue, and you like the look, then it's the bra for you! What size bra is it and who makes it? Congrats on a bra that fits!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Kazmage

It's a 16DD made by Rose and Thorne a new Zealand company 
I have found that a 18 is too big and it doesn't hold the girls in and I am constantly adjusting I agree the straps might be a little tight but I haven't had a proper fitting as all the shops around here are happy to advise me but not allowed to try on cause male 

Offline Johndoe1

Try loosing the straps by one width of the slider. When I make strap adjustments I only make them in slider width. I find that's a good measurement. It doesn't take much adjustment to make a big difference in comfort, fit and support. Adjust slowly.

Offline blad

Seeing your posted image it is obvious that the Mrs was right and you clearly benefit from wearing a bra.

I can't image it would feel good without one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

You look great in that bra. Mrs was so right to ask you to start wearing a bra 

Kazmage

Thanks for all the positive feedback it's good to get from men in my same situation I am slowly getting used to calling them boobs instead of just moobs but I am getting there lol

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks for all the positive feedback it's good to get from men in my same situation I am slowly getting used to calling them boobs instead of just moobs but I am getting there lol
It takes time to come to the full understanding that what you have most other men do not have and can never understand what you deal with. It took me most of my adult life to figure that out. But remember, that 50% of the population know exactly what you are dealing with because they (she) are dealing with the same issues you are. They too deal with shape, size and appearance with clothing as well. Many times outfits are determined by the breasts. You are far from alone or unique. You are quite normal in fact. We are just never told that.

It's society who has the boob hangup and not just men with boobs either. I understand all too well why women can be touchy (no pun intended) when it comes to being judged on their chest. I too have felt that scrutiny as well throughout my life as a man with prominent breasts. There comes a time when you just have to own it and in my own case, since I started doing that, life has improved quite a bit. An unexpected pleasant side effect has been since I started wearing a bra is the feeling of confidence in my appearance. Others have reported the same. Before I started wearing a bra, my chest is all I thought about. After I started wearing a bra, I hardly think my chest, or bra. That air of confidence bleeds over to appearance and if you are confident in your appearance, no one says or does anything. It was a remarkable realization to me.

With my bosom unsupported and uncontained, they moved and bounced and jiggled and rubbed against my shirts and drew unwanted attention to my chest in a very similar way women do when they go braless. Breasts have no muscle or ligaments to support them. Just skin and that doesn't work so well if you are "endowed" like some us are. Many can have similar sensitivity as women's breasts, hence we experience many of the same sensations women do with their breasts. And with the breasts in a secure cup, they don't move about and the extra layer of fabric intended to lay against the skin help reduces the stimulation. This is why I hardly think about my chest when I am wearing a bra. There is no stimulus coming from my chest. No movement. No rubbing. Only support and containment.

That's my advice.

Kazmage

Thanks for advice mate I agree with what you said I am  getting to the point where I don't care what other people think it's for my comfort and if anyone has a problem with it that's on them lol

Orb

Looks to me you made the right choice in getting the support of a nice bra.  It looks great and appears the fit is right also.  Good for you.  Glad to hear you have the support from the wife also.  I think the more you wear it the more second nature it will become.  Most here will say, once put on in the morning they forget it's there.  Keep the positive attitude and reach out if it seems a bit to hard to take some times.  There is a member here that could relate to most problems or issues that we may face.  I have never heard a negative response from anyone.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Looks like you found the perfect fit! What a relief it is, finding a comfortable bra for the first time. You'll probably find that unlined and minimizer bras are best for not adding extra volume to your chest. The bra in my profile pic is a Dominique minimizer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024