Author Topic: high schooler getting the surgery, what to say  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mike_fendler

Hey guys. So I'm a senior in high school and I'm getting gyno.. Surgery in a few weeks but I am having trouble dealing with what to tell people. I am kind of embarrassed about the whole thing, especially because my peers may not be the most understanding people, high school and what not. So I am wondering if any of you have dealt with this issue and what y'all have done. I want to leave it a secret but I know it's going to be visibly apparent. I have the time worked out so that I get the surgery over the winter break, so recovery won't be an issue. Should I make something up or tell the truth?

Thanks,
Michael

Offline canadianmoobs123

• Bronze Member
I'm guessing you're looking for some excuse to tell others. Just say you broke your ribs or something, that'll explain your vest and your absence. Don't take your shirt off though, the scars(if there are some) will be a dead giveaway

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
it's nobody's business what you did. if you did it over the winter break, that would mean that by the time school starts, you should be almost done wearing your vest.  if you're still wearing the vest, just wear button up shirts or hoodies if it's cold. nobody will be able to tell.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024