Author Topic: A few of the usual post-op questions...  (Read 6219 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
ST'er....

A second post-op exam? Geeze, unless there was a complication from surgery, I wouldn't think that a second exam would be necessary. Did JCF say that you should go for a second examination? I had only one post-op exam and no mention of a second.

John.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 01:27:37 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline rancho

• Posting Member
I was asked "do you live in the area" and then he said "actually - not worth it - just cut off the strings in a week and you're good - see you in 3 months"

So, yeah, i don't think it's worth it AT ALL...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Actually - not worth it - just cut off the strings in a week and you're good - see you in 3 months"

Yep, that purdy much sums it up....   ;)

Unless you have a complication, I really don't see the point of ever seeing the PS again after the Op.

John.

Offline Second_Timer

• Posting Member
Cool - thanks guys.  

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some strange thing that I needed to get done otherwise my breast would burst or something....Lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some strange thing that I needed to get done otherwise my breast would burst or something....Lol

;D ;D ;D    LOL....   Hehe, naw Dude, you moobs are not going to explode....

Hmmm, just thought of something.....  A second post-op check-up..... The Doc gets paid twice for doing virtually nothing.... Maybe?  I dunno... What do I know...  :P

John.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 05:03:21 PM by Bambu »

Offline Second_Timer

• Posting Member
Another question....  Seems like I am developing some scar tissue.   Does anyone know when its safe to start massaging it??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024