Author Topic: DrBermant (and others) - opinions on Mesotherapy?  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
Wondering what people know about Mesotherapy as a method of spot reducing fat.

I'm looking into this procedure to melt the fat away on my chest. I have little/no gland problem, it's just soft fatty tissue.

I'm wondering about the potential problems associated with a procedure that acts to "drain" the fat cells of the fat.

Where does the fat go? Can it cause a problem with the liver/kidneys/heart?

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 10:55:52 PM by Hooty_McBoob »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have 55 reads with no response, What does that tell you?

I couldn't find "Mesotherapy" In either the Medical Dictionary or Medical Encyclopedia, What does that tell you?

Yet there are several sites offering this miracle cure - - - For a price, of course!  What does that tell you?

I wouldn't go there on a bet!
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
That tells me that it is a largly unknown procedure, and that people on this website are not familiar with the procedure.

I have found alot of information out there so far, but I was more interested in the opinions from this board because I know they will be honest.

A very reputable plastic surgeon in my area offers Mesotherapy as an option, and he will discount the cost of gyne surgery if it doesn't work. But like I said, just looking for more opinions.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 08:47:37 PM by Hooty_McBoob »

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Did you get any luck with th mesotherapy????
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024