Author Topic: Surgery scheduled on Feb 7th  (Read 1592 times)

Offline M233V

• Posting Member
Hi, I'm 15 years old and scheduled for Surgery in 2 weeks from now. I've had Gyno since the age of 11, and lost a lot of weight since then, but the Gyno is still there. Since my gyno blocks me from doing the things I like most, like swimming and going to the beach, I decided to get surgery last summer. I'm still a high school student and it wasn't possible to have surgery during holidays, so I will be absent from school for some time. My problem is; What should I tell my friends at school? I'm not sure what their reaction will be when I tell them that I've had breast reduction surgery, they might start picking on me.. Is it a good idea to tell them I've had a different kind of surgery? Or in what way can I come out to them about the surgery?

hammer

I'm not sure what to say, I know others will give you some ideas, I just want to say good luck and be patient with your recovery time, remember it takes time to heal.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Several years ago a young man said he told people that he had a growth removed. While it was deliberatly misleading, it was true.

It would be nice if you use that to add that the growth was not malignant and thank people for their concern.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

That sounds like a good one to me, but be sure to add the ending to it!

Offline M233V

• Posting Member
Thanks for all of the great advice. The growth story sounds good, but I've decided to not tell anyone at my school about my surgery.

I'm very excited to finally have surgery and it is just a week away from now. I'm only having gland excision, but my chest is quite muscular on its own, but I do have some fat close to my armpit and on other parts of my chest. Will only gland excision give me good results? My BF% is 15-18.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024