Author Topic: all done  (Read 1788 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Well, I am home from round 2 today. This time I am in a lot less pain and have a lot more mobility than the first surgery. But, then again, The local anesthesia has yet to wear off and the pain meds probably have kicked in. I haven't taken a look yet as I will wait for a few days. Primarily because this time around the doctor put drain in me. My right side that was the worst from the getgo feels so flat. My left side is much more swollen than the right also. Alot of blood has drained in the 4 hours since I left and got home. I just emptied 100cc from my right side and 65cc from my left. And while I was doing it I suddenly felt dizzy and fainted. Past out right on my bathroom floor. I do not know how long I was out but I think only a few seconds. It felt like that anyhow. I woke up with blood all over the place and immediately thought I busted my head on the floor. But the I realized I was holding a 20oz plastic container that I was putting the drained blood in. It splattered everywhere. LOL. So, I am not hurt. I think I won't do that standing again.

Well, this time I remembered to ask to see what the doctor removed and boy was there alot of gland! He made the incision on my areola this time and extracted the glands completely as I requested. Then he performed ultra lipo around the pectoral region and "feathered" the area to, what he says, help prevent deformity or concaved nipples. With the gland gone he says its a good chance you can get concaved nipples. I don't really care. I just want to be flat and he says confidently that I will be this time.It almost feels like I have nothing on my chest now but the swelling.  I will be excited to take a look soon but am in no hurry like last time. I know I'll be plenty patient this go around. Will have to wait a week or so before I take any pictures this time cause of the drain. He'll remove them hopefully in the next 3-4 days he says. I think I'll be very happy this time around being the 2nd time and all and I think this should do it for me for good. At least I hope.

flex

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
nice one flex...

look forward to seeing the pictures, as i will be asking for exactly the same as you when i go for my revision...so am very interested in hearing and seeing your progress....glad you are back ok and in little pain apart from you flakeing out haha......
interested in hearing about the "feathering" technique also...what is that

Offline flex1appeal

He explained it to me and I understood what he was saying but for me to explain it to you probably wouldn't make much sense. I'll try though. Basically, instead of just doing an excision of the gland only, he accompanied it with more ultrasonic lipo and suctioned around the entire area, probably a few inches on all sides. He said it was a technique to help with contour symmetry after having glands excised. I am giving this to you in laymen terms of course. He explained it much better. But that is as simple as I can make it sound. I will say I am bleeding quite a bit. My vest is a bloody hell! Every time I touch it I have a hand print of blood on my palms. My vest is definately not reusuable after this surgery. LOL Anyhow bro, I'll keep you updated. When is your revision? Have you scheduled it yet?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Glad you came through OK, flex.  I hope you get satisfactory results.  

Thanks for sharing that about passing out... Can you imagine what somebody would think if they came in and found you lying there in all that blood?  Glad you didn't get hurt.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Flex, Looking forward to hearing about your your progresRe: all done
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by 11/17/06 at 14:16:39 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024