Author Topic: New to site  (Read 3158 times)

Offline harry123

• Posting Member
first of all I would just like to say hi, I am happy that I have found this site and wish that  I had it found it earlier, I think its great the way everyone supports  each other and I can relate to most stuff that people have said.
I have has this since I was 12 and I am 18 now iv always been a slim tall build I went to see my doctor a few years ago about it and she said that it should start to go down by the time I was 17/18 iv worked out for about 3 years now, and I always worked my chest every time I went to the gym I even went about 6 times a week just trying to make a difference, but lately it feels as if its getting worse, but its always been there but its probably because I am obsessing over it so much lately. So I went to see a surgen the other day on the NHS and he initially said no because he didn’t feel  it was bad enough he said I had a mild case but I convinced him to say yes in the end, I admit its not that bad but at the end of the day I have to live with it and its really taking a toal on my life, but after reading alot of posts on this site and I mean alot,  I am a bit weary about having it done with the NHS now not as they wont do it properly but just seems many people have had problems with surgeons and after results, and iv been waiting 5 months already just for letters to come through the post confirming a date to meet with surgen which didn’t really do male breast reductions but dealing with women with breast cancer and he arranged for me to take a blood test and scans which will take another 3 months  he tried to put me off by saying that my nipples will invert and I will have 2 inch scars under each pec.. I really wont this operation done ASAP so that I can have my life back and not have to worry about covering it up and I don’t think that I can an wait another 4 months just to see another surgen and the have to go on a waiting for about 8 months list, but I am now considering going  private I was just wondering if any1 could recommend me any surgeons in uk , I see a few names pop up alot but ill ask anyway and if someone could give me a time frame from meeting with them to when the actual surgery will take place, many thanks.

Harry

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
If you dont want it on the NHS then good doctors in the uk are levick and kadris that i have heard off.
They will cost tho......levick around £4000
If money is a problem then you can do what many other people have done which is go to poland.....
You can go there and comeback in under £1500.....

One more thing i have got to see an nhs surgen in june! how did you make your surgen say yes.,.....im woried his going to say no to me aswel because my case isnt that bad.......as other people .....but it really affects meee.

Offline harry123

• Posting Member
Well the truth is I cried... I know it sounds pathetic but when he said no I was just overwhelmed with doubt and something that I had been hoping for and building and looking forward to for so long and he just said "no u cant have it" I guess that he just saw that it was effecting me allot mentally, but I have a strong feeling that he is going to say no later down the line. i guess if he says no then dont take it for a answer and just say how you really feel

Offline harry123

• Posting Member
btw.. what are the names of the surgeons in poland i should look into?

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
thanks for the advice, i was thinking of cryin......den i was thinkin of threatening the dr with a knife(lol) but then i thought what if he then agrees and fu**s up my chest......so im just going to be sticking to nice works......i was thinking of getting him a gift,,,,,,

anyways heres the clinc in poland http://www.esculap-service.de/english/plasticsurgery/index.htm

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024