Author Topic: Told by GP its not gyne, look at pic  (Read 4086 times)

Offline jm08

• Posting Member
HI all,

Ive been looking at this site for a while and wanted to get things started before I started contributing.

Anyway, like a lot of people on here, Ive had whaI assumed was gyne since I was about 13 or 14 that started with puffy nipples.  It has been bugging me years cos my mates and some girls have taken the mick saying ive got boobs when no amount of weight loss has ever reduced the 'fat' on my chest.

I went to see my GP today (very tough, much tougher than going to see a surgeon who deals with it all the time but the doctor was great and made me feel relaxed about it. ) He was aware of the condition and we talked about it briefly before I whipped the old top off.  Straight away he started feeding me crap about how great me physique was and that were was no problem at all before having a very quick feel of my chest and stating there was no gland.  He didnt even think there was any fat there which was wierd. 

He started talking about people who have gyne have obvious breasts which I dont have.  I know its very mild but maybe thats cos the last 4 years have been spent busting my ass in the gym trying to build muscle to cover which it has to a certain extent, but no matter how flat my stomach is, I stil have point, puffy nipples with a pocket of fat underneath.

If you click the link below ive uploaded a pic of me.  Il put up more later from other angles.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z147/03023443/052207_192335.jpg

Its strange that the doctor almost wouldnt let me leave until I accepted that I have no gyne what so ever, so why am I not happy?

I know its no where near as bad as some cases ive seen, but from that pic you can clearly see some puffiness even it it is just a little bit.  And the contour of the bottom of my chest is fat or what ever up to about an inch and a half above my nipple.

Id appreciate any opinion what so ever about this and hope we can all help each other out with this bloody frustrating fatty crap thats boobing up our potentially chiselled pecs! : )

Offline jm08

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply,

Thats exactly what I thought.  I knew it wasnt a bad case but I was sure I had the dreaded puffy nips.  Ive always thought to myself even before I found out about gyne
"The fatty bit wouldnt bother me if my damn nipples didnt point and puff out like that!".

Think I may give Dr. Levick a ring just for piece of mind.  If he thinks he can do something about it il probs go for it.  Have you surgery or anything yet?

Offline jm08

• Posting Member
By the sounds of it they probably would just look like pecs now but you got to do what makes you happy at the end of the day but all the best with what ever you decide.

Il put a post up now after ive met with the surgeon I think.

Cheers again

Offline ChestMan

• Silver Member
Hold old are you brother? If your still a teenage it could just be hormones - it might settle down. Maybe get a another opinion from another doc or and endocrinologist. Your call, but if I was a young fella I would be consdering all options before I went under the knife.

Offline imgutted

this is my first post but i noticed yours and thought i better register. Hello Jm08 , how old are you? im 22 and my nips look very similar to yours, id be very interested to know what you doc says etc.
Let us know whats happening mate!

Offline jm08

• Posting Member
Sorry 'breastman' and 'imgutted', I didnt reply cos I forgot my username so couldnt get back on but it just popped into my head now.  Im 22 as well so there is prob no chance of it going down.  I went to see levick and he said I had it mildly but Im in the middle of a full on healthy eating routine and workout plan cos im only willing to accept it when I have practically no fat but still problems with the chest.  I have had this for years, but then Ive also had a flabby belly for years with no fat going to the rest of my body so hopefully thats because it goes to my stomach and my chest.   Will be posting before and after picks when im ready.  How are all you guys dong with yours?

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Don't know whether it helps or not.  My BF used to be 7% and i couldn't get rid of it....... (following back surgery and not being able to compete anymore) i just balanced it with a curry & lager belly.

I've just had surgery, as getting married next year and aim to look good on the beach.  I now have around 12kgs to shift, so plenty of time once im able to hit the machines!

Offline inorbit

• Posting Member
JM08, that pic loks very similar to me.  I avoid the gym really (don't like it) but i do a good amount of running, press ups etc etc and i am in decent shape and slim.  However i have the same puffiness on the nipples and that just make me feel/look out of shape and a little odd.

I went to GP he said it was very mild (which i accept it is considering what some people have) but wouldn't even refer me for any blood tests for hormonal imbalance at all.... not even to put my mind at rest.  When i was in teens it was much worse than now, and used to ache like mad.... but my gp now was much unhelpful.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024