Author Topic: How long to wear compression vest?  (Read 4629 times)

Offline londonbhoy

• Posting Member
Dear all,

I've been wearing my vest, 24/7 for just under 6 weeks now. My PS told me after 4 that it was up to me if I wanted to continue weaing it but I wondered what the general concensous was. I was thinking of losing the compression vest and going with a NIKE PRO compression T-Shirt for a few more weeks.

By the way, my chest size hasn't changed since the day of my op so I'm not too sure if the vest was helping anyway.

Any advice or info will be greatly received.

Thanks

DrBermant

Dear all,

I've been wearing my vest, 24/7 for just under 6 weeks now. My PS told me after 4 that it was up to me if I wanted to continue weaing it but I wondered what the general concensous was. I was thinking of losing the compression vest and going with a NIKE PRO compression T-Shirt for a few more weeks.

By the way, my chest size hasn't changed since the day of my op so I'm not too sure if the vest was helping anyway.

Any advice or info will be greatly received.

Thanks

The After Gynecomastia Surgery Vest can be a powerful tool for recovery.  How long to wear the garment depends on the problem to be treated, what was done, skill of the surgeon, how you heal, and other factors.

The timing of the Stage One After Gynecomastia Surgery Vest and Stage Two After Gynecomastia Surgery Vest can be important. I prefer to individualize the timing for compression for each of my own patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024