Author Topic: Bubble's Gyne Photos  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Bubble

• Posting Member
Please click on the link below and let me know what you think (left views would not upload). Im 23 yrs old and weigh 10 and a half stone (65kg). Before op was really fit in the cardio sense. Levick said I had one of the biggest cases this year

Had Levick surgery on the 18th March, also had haematoma correction op the next day (left side), this means my left side is a lot more swollen than my right, although the photos may not show that.

I have all the typical Levick post op symptoms e.g lumpiness around sides and lower area of chest. Incidently ive noticed the bottom my areola is starting to slightly fold over into a sort of valley in my chest before the swollen area of my lower chest (could really have worded that better!) Does anyone know what I mean and are they showing similar affect. I think its similar to something IT100 mentioned when he posted his 12 month post op pic.

Anyway, Im happy so far at the 20 day post op stage and I hope I continue to be. Despite this I'm expecting a rollercoaster 12 months before my chest finally settles but I know that all you lads are here to support me and I'll be here to support anyone else

« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 06:06:20 AM by Bubble »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Looking good

do u have any befores?

Offline Bubble

• Posting Member
not yet, getting them off levick in couple of weeks and will scan them asap.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Looking great mate.
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024