Author Topic: stuck at 200 pounds any suggestions...  (Read 10418 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
ok pills, drugs or whatever u may use may work but there effects are usually short term!!
trust me on this man, last year i recently lost 60 pounds in 4 months completley natural
remember food and excercise go hand in hand 1 or just the other will give u slow results. just do a set of pushups and situps everymorning b4 breakfast, eat a healthy breakfast (fruits, milk, toast) and eat are regular intervals, not just spontaneous unhealthy eating. i used to be about 215, now im 165 ( but i worked out, so i built up and muscle...AND muscle weighs more then fat). also do at least 20 minutes of cardio, mayb some regular weight lifting with the push's and sits and ull do fine...remember weight is lossed in intervals of plateaus, its never really a gradual lost ( or mayb for few) but usually it takes about 2 months, then u see rapid improvments, then another 2 months etc. trust me, i used to be the most out of shape person but my father was a fitness instructor his whole life, he also is a primary health training coach for the Toronto Raptors... so u can trust me on this 1, if u do this, EAT HEALTHY (no junk, cut the chocs, carbs, pizza, cheeses) and stay active (play sports, soccer/bbal/squash help alot) and lift those weights ull do fine, I GUARANTEE good results in about 5 months, just stick with it and dont fall apart!

Mike....   Good advice Dude! You really know what you are talking about. Yep, it all boils down to a healthy diet and 'regular' exercise.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 04:26:24 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024