Author Topic: have i got it?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
basicaly i hate my chest! because they look like breasts and people have kindly told me  that!  so now i think its time i do something about it because at 19 its stopping me from doing things like meet girls etc.I bodybuild and workout 5/6 days a week and eat healthy so i dont think i pusedogyne. basicaly if i tense my chest there is an area just over an inch in diameter that feels rely soft and saggy.  when i feel the skin and dig my finger in it feels liker there are lots of lumpy bits and when i lift up my arm and squeeze under the nipple area it too feels lump but on one side more than the other i fink i can feel a more solid lump.     what do you think it sounds like advice would be much appreciated   

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
sounds like you do have Gyne
Book an appointment with your doctor and ask him to send you for some tests and to refer you to a plastic surgeon.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Congratulations - welcome to the elite club 'chicks with dixs'!!!

Joking aside , we all know how you feel as all of us have been there!! Its not a nice feeling to be in you teens and dread the summer or any occassion that involves shedding the top. Its good that you are staping in shape even though 5/6 days a week is a bit much :P !
You have many different options available to you .....1) contact your gp and tell him/her how much this is affecting your life; love,work,exams,stress level etc....2) start saving now just in case the gp knocks you back ( if the gp doessn't you have money to blow on filthy women) 3)speak to your parents ...its a difficult thing to do but you may be surprised at their support ( show them this site). 4)contact some surgeries abroad....for 1 k you fly to eastern europe and have them reoved. 5) Wait - as you are only 19 it could still be hormonal. 6) read the threads and digest all the info on offer.....surgery abroad,nhs,private uk clinic or even just living with gyno.....regardless of the size we all suffer/ed the same :P

good luck mate

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
cheers thanks for the advicemuch appreciated i have been saving for a long time and have saved up enough now for the op and after alot of thinking i have decided i am going to poland on the 18th of december all depending on them confermation from them!    I did go to see my gp and he wasnt helpfull at all probably because my case isnt that bad but for me its terrible its stopped me from doing so much and with me going uni in september i cant allow it to ruin the 3 years. about talking to my family thats out of the question as i dont feel they will understand and here is the only place i feel i can even rele talk about it. my plan is to get the op done and have recovery time at home after the op telling my family i fell over or something lol i dunno yet but then when i go back in mid january to uni i should be on the path of recovery.

p.s 5/6 days training isnt enough if i could id do 7!! incase u havent notice im a gym freek lol!!! ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024