Author Topic: Sugrey next Year :-(  (Read 4034 times)

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
I've not been on the Gyno for a few months (work commitments)

But i'm so happy to see people getting their ops done and enjoying life :D

I had about £2300 saved up but i've heard Levick charges £3300, which means i won't be able to get the op till Feb 07..

So its another Summer wearing Jackets and Shirts and No Girlfriend

Sorry guys i know. its a confidence thing but..I've got to be perfect for them (girls)

With the Gyno i feel like Worthless muck  :'(

Zack age 34 (no GF ever)  :'(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:02:50 PM by zack33 »

Offline rockstar6181

• Posting Member
most credit cards allow 0% interest on new purchases for 3-12 months, your not far off what you would need so if it means that much to you id go ahead and do it. Another thing have u seen the Levick yet? as i am guesing his waiting list is at least a few months

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I had about £2300 saved up but i've heard Levick charges £3300, which means i won't be able to get the op till Feb 07..

Oh dear, this is the bit I don’t like (being a messenger with unhappy news) and I hope I’m wrong BUT......

Unless Mr Levick has dropped his charges, I think you are going to find that the total cost (including the initial consultation fee) is going to be a little under £4000.

If that is still the case I wouldn’t panic because I have read that the company that owns and runs The Priory (I think it is BMI) does have a credit card scheme.  If you think this might be an option for you, and to verify his charges, you could give Paul Levicks secretary a ring on 01527 577675.

Good luck.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Does it have to be Levick?

I've heard he's the best, and less op's go wrong with him... I don't want to go cheap because they might mess it up and then i'll be stuck for ever with the mistakes  :'(

thats awfull Levick putting the price up further... I wish i could sell my kidney in UK

Times running out... i need to find a GF and settle down, and i can't with Gyno...I feel worthless to them :'(

Any Alternatives  with good reputations...I live in Scotland... I don't want my Dr to know ... I want to pay for it..and no Poland
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:15:37 PM by zack33 »

GynO_DuDe

I feel like crying mate reading your post ...

Im 20 and feel absolutely f*ck3d, but your 34.

I seriously need my operation done as well it's totally ruining my life.

Offline Koi

• Posting Member
Yeah, Time to fix it is right - the cost of the operation is just under £4000 now....

However, if you've got most of it saved up, it's well worth looking into the credit card option....

I haf £3000 saved up and took out a BMI card for the remaining amount...  it's 0% credit for 6 months, so the way I look at it, you may as well have the op now and pay it off now at 0% interest then save the same amount up and wait for your op...

Don't get down abut it guys...  you've taken the first steps towards this already, there is light at the end of the tunnel....

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I've heard he's the best, and less op's go wrong with him... I don't want to go cheap because they might mess it up and then i'll be stuck for ever with the mistakes  :'(

thats awfull Levick putting the price up further... I wish i could sell my kidney in UK

Times running out... i need to find a GF and settle down, and i can't with Gyno...I feel worthless to them :'(

Any Alternatives  with good reputations...I live in Scotland... I don't want my Dr to know ... I want to pay for it..and no Poland

A few quick things.

1.   I’m not sure about Levick putting his prices up, I had mine done about 8 months ago and a little under £4000 was the price then and it had been for at least 6 months before that.

2.   Yes there are of course alternatives to Levick who are cheaper.  If you have already discounted Poland then Outertrial went to Spain for his surgery and had pre and post op consultations in London, so have a read of his posts.

3.   I can understand about not wanting to wait any longer and just get it done as you feel your life is on hold.  However waiting a few more months may not be a bad thing as surgery during the summer and wearing a compression vets for weeks on end in the heat would not be my kind of fun.  I timed my surgery for October so I had the colder months of the year in which to wear the vests and get the worst of the healing over.

4.   Whatever you deicide and whoever you choose to do your surgery, try not to get despondent.  All good things are worth the wait.

Yeah, Time to fix it is right - the cost of the operation is just under £4000 now....

However, if you've got most of it saved up, it's well worth looking into the credit card option....

I haf £3000 saved up and took out a BMI card for the remaining amount...  it's 0% credit for 6 months, so the way I look at it, you may as well have the op now and pay it off now at 0% interest then save the same amount up and wait for your op...

Don't get down abut it guys...  you've taken the first steps towards this already, there is light at the end of the tunnel....

Good advice

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024