Author Topic: 25 day post op update  (Read 2279 times)

Offline randomtask

• Posting Member
Well today I am 25 days post op and I saw Mr Levick for my post op consultation. This is what was removed:

Right: 100cc and 77g
Left: 150cc and 87g

Everything seems to be going ok really. Have about 90% movement of my arms and bruising is pretty much gone apart from small very slightly yellow areas, can only really see it in certain light. Scars also seem to be healing well.

Only things slightly bothering me now are that my left nipple seems to stick out a tiny bit more than my right, and that things havent filled out fully, so it still looks a little concave.

Is this anything to worry about? Most people seem to have this concave issue with the shape of their chest, how long does it take for things to fully fill out?

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Hi Randomtask.

That's completely normal. After all the bruising and the main amount of swelling goes down, your chest will 'loosen up' a bit and slowly start to fill out. One thing to remember is that although it looks concave, part of this is down to swelling around the edges of where Levick took the gunk out. I'd say by 6-10 weeks you will notice things filling out.

I'd assume your chest is still quite hard and leathery - once this softens up you will notice things taking on a better shape.

As for the nips; yeah, a bit of asymmetry is normal, but again it takes time for things to even up.

Things continue to improve for a long time after the op, and the rate of improvement slows down over time.

Hope this helps.
Another happy Levick Lad.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024