Author Topic: FAO TurningACorner, re H Hamed  (Read 10500 times)

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
I'm booked in for a consultation with H Hamed on 31 August - I think you're seeing him round then too. Be interested to compare notes with you, post consultation.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
cool man,
will look for this thread after I see him
can't wait to hopefully book surgery that day for a couple of weeks after.

Offline conz

• Posting Member
It's £200 for that consultation so make sure you make it last as long as possible and have all your questions ready.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
but the overall cost compared to levick..

it's a sweet deal in the end I think, hamed seems cool sure he knows exactly what he's doing, can't wait to see him tbh.

will prepare sum questions.. god knows what though.. can u make me look good or not?! lol

GynO_DuDe

Fair play, his price is tasty indeed compared to how much I paid. (£3955) but then again i'd happily pay that much again if it was the last amount of money I had on earth ...

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
yer man I understand, can't wait to join u

gunna make this the best year ever!

some people on here are like 35..

I only got bothered about my gyne about 6 months ago, and within a month theres a good chance it will be gone lol! Better than ruining my life, I feel lucky.

how r u shaping up man?
ne pics yet? 
how does it feel when u wear shirts and look in the mirror?

Offline outertrial

Yeah, 35 is pretty old. Almost dead.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
Yeah, 35 is pretty old. Almost dead.

tell me about it bro..

sooner the f*cking better with gyne

live once, live happily

Offline rockstar6181

• Posting Member
did Mr Hamed perform lipo? or did he cut the gland out? whats his attudide towards getting as much as the gland out as possible?

GynO_DuDe

yer man I understand, can't wait to join u

gunna make this the best year ever!

some people on here are like 35..

I only got bothered about my gyne about 6 months ago, and within a month theres a good chance it will be gone lol! Better than ruining my life, I feel lucky.

how r u shaping up man?
ne pics yet? 
how does it feel when u wear shirts and look in the mirror?

Cheers for the concern bro.

Do you know what, if im being honest, I feel normal but obviously you only realise your not normal when some one touches your chest or when you touch yourself at the incision points and numb parts of your chest.

I can wear what ever I want and I look like I have a normal chest.

BUT naked, the chest looks weird atm ... I had a LOT taken out due to severe gyne, but I couldnt care at the moment as I know its only 10 days post op ... after a year is when i'll be slightly concerned but what im doing is may be later today hit the Gym for 30 mins cycling and do it everyday until I get ALL my strength back and then hit the weights as well and get back in to my usual gym routine.

Trust me, the feeling of having no moobs is just too good ...

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
has anyone said like.. u look different.. lost weight.. leaner.. stronger?

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
Gyno_Dude, when you say it looks weird, what do you mean exactly? Does it now look concave? Did your surgeon suggest that it would settle down in time?

GynO_DuDe

has anyone said like.. u look different.. lost weight.. leaner.. stronger?

Everyone said I look much stronger and defined.

GynO_DuDe

Gyno_Dude, when you say it looks weird, what do you mean exactly? Does it now look concave? Did your surgeon suggest that it would settle down in time?

When I said chest looks weird in the flesh ... I had a look today its getting better day by day!!! I can actually see myself getting a normal looking chest in a couple of months let alone a year!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024