Author Topic: Surgery Complete Gentlemen, The grass is truly greener  (Read 3717 times)

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
Totally crazy experience, met some wonderful hard working people, and never done so many drugs in my entire life!

Feeling groggy now, and am going to sleep soon.

I have'nt seen my final result at all tbh but it definitely seems to be flatter. I only had gland excision, and there is no bruising, minimal pain and from what I've been told a minimal scar. More gland was removed than expected, the doctor overestimated the fat content of my chest! Which means I will get a better result as more gland has gone.

Bought a compression vest  to put over my dressing, which can come off in 3 days, under the dressing is a small series of tapes specifically over the nipple, and from what I can see they are pushing the nipple inwards. These will come off in about 5-6 days.

The doctor has told me I will be happy, and I already do tbh, for me this seemed a million miles away, I have organised all this within about a month.

No longer will I hit my chest in frsutration, or create threads about self surgery, or spend hours planning what to wear, or starve myself to death on raw food diets. I will also respect this surgery and the new chance it has given me by leading a healthier lifestyle, I will drink alcohol less definitely.

This is all so surreal for me to be honest.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions about Hisham Hamed please ask.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
I think the most obvious questions are - who with, where, how much and do you have any photos.   ;D

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
well done to you!!

Look after yourself for now and post some pics when you get a chance.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
well done to you!!

Look after yourself for now and post some pics when you get a chance.

thankyou!

the first person to say so

will take pics yer, still very early days tho.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024