Author Topic: Went to my local GP....  (Read 2272 times)

Offline P

i'm 6ft 3 and i'm quite slim and have think i have gyne well my nips r tender sometimes sore my left gets v pointy sometimes and i think i just look awful in t shirts! Ive had this on my mind since i was like 13 (21 now) went to see a female gp as i thought a girl would be more understanding so i told her how i wont go on holidays now i wont go out in a tshirt i sometimes i avoid nights out because of the way i feel so she examines me says theres minimal development and i should build myself up to even myself out and "keep my chin up" i'm devistated to be honest i feel like ive just been given a pat on the back! I'm a student full time i work part time and i have uni work to do i havnt got time to do weight training! i told my mum and she just seems to think diet and excersise will do the trick  :'(

Offline outertrial

Chin up bro, seems like the end of the world but its fairly simple to treat these days thankfully. Post some pics and we'll be able to help more.

By the way, dont worry about what your gp said for the moment.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah its hard to tell what advice to give you without seeing pics, when i went to my gp he pretty much accused me of wasting his time, so i got a new gp  ;D gps generaly arent very supportive about small cases of gyne as the condition really is just a cosmetic issue, probably seems unimportant to them when other patients have diseases. i found that going to the gym actually gave me more energy and made working easier. what it comes down to is how bad does it really look and is it worth spending money on? for me i weighed if i wanted a new car or surgery.. i got the car but now its paid off so it was do i want another new car? or surgery this time its surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024