Author Topic: I had VASER for gyno fat and then a gland removal revision  (Read 9105 times)

Offline snuffy

• Posting Member
Hi!  I just wanted to share my successful gyno story with you.  I'm a 6' tall 180 pound man who has always been physically fit, yet I was ashamed of taking off my shirt in public due to my puffy and distorted nipples.  No matter how hard I exercised or how well I ate, I could never get my chest to look good.  (I didn't know it at the time, but it was of course due to enlarged male mammary glands, and no amount of exercise would make those go away.)  I had VASER liposuction surgery to remove breast fat last winter.  VASER uses ultrasound to melt the fat which is then sucked out, leaving the non-fat structure tissue behind.  Over the months as the swelling went down it became apparent that I also had a hard gland problem.  My breast fat was gone and I was happy about that, but I still had large distorted areola due to the glands beneath the nipple.  My gyno problem almost looked worse because with the fat gone the gland protusion was more apparent.  When I went for my 6 month check up my plastic surgeon agreed I needed to have the glands removed, and he did that and now I look great! My areola are small and round and my chest is flat.  (My surgeon was also upstanding enough not to charge me anything except for a $200 supplies fee for the revision)   I can't wait for next summer!  So hang in there guys... help is available to you.  Yeah, gyno surgery is expensive and it stinks insurance won't cover it, but in hindsight it's the best money I've ever spent.  Yes, I had to go thru two surgeries, (both painless) to get the result I wanted, but it was worth it.

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
When I went for my 6 month check up my plastic surgeon agreed I needed to have the glands removed, and he did that and now I look great! My areola are small and round and my chest is flat.  (My surgeon was also upstanding enough not to charge me anything except for a $200 supplies fee for the revision)   I can't wait for next summer!  So hang in there guys... help is available to you.  Yeah, gyno surgery is expensive and it stinks insurance won't cover it, but in hindsight it's the best money I've ever spent.  Yes, I had to go thru two surgeries, (both painless) to get the result I wanted, but it was worth it.

Congrats. There are plenty of horror stories around here about surgeons not doing what they should've done the first time and charging a huge amount for a revision. I'm glad it all worked out for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024