Author Topic: Channel five cosmetic surgery programme  (Read 3620 times)

Offline Daytona_Dude

• Posting Member
  • NHS Gyne' surgery done 7/9/05
    • My pre op' pictures
Channel five are showing 'All new cosmetic surgery live' tonight at 11:05.  

From channel five website:

Vanessa Feltz, Dr Jan Adams and Danniella Westbrook present the show that delves into the phenomenon of cosmetic surgery. Tonight in the last of the present series, live from Los Angeles, men with real breasts and the incredible surgery needed to remove them.

Probably going to be more of a circus display then an informative documentary judging by the presenters....

I've not seen any of these programmes in the series, so not sure if the series is any good, but might be worth staying up for.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I love this programme. Great for reminiscing.  ;)
etc.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Men with breasts, I suspect it'll be the usual hype/freak show that these things become on the tv......

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Just saw it.

It was pretty good. Fairly respectful, the only problem was Vanessa Feltz's continual use of the term "man boobs," but what would you expect from her really?

The surgery itself looked a great success, too. I think it was this guy: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/doctor.cfm who did it.

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Just saw it too. The surgeon was also an armpit-in man, if you see what I mean. Although he then went in via the nip to take out the gland.

Did you see the woman at the end who had gone through 17K's worth of vicious surgery? I couldn't help but be surprised when they asked her if she thought it had all been worth it that she said yes, that she was happy with her hair! Was that it?!?

SC

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024