Author Topic: Who should I see ?  (Read 2497 times)

Offline freestyler

• Posting Member
Hi guys, I'm from the U.K and would like to know who are the best doctors to consult for my gyno..any recommendations ?

Offline kingboob

Levick and Kardis seem very popular on here.........

Or you can go through your GP and ask them to refer you to get you started off

another_case

Dr. Benito for me, all positive feedback on this site for him, I have surgery booked for Feb next year. Was impressed with initial consultation in London, surgery is in Barcelona and surgeon has very good reputation. Take a look at www.cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org for more details, costs about £1500 less than the others in the UK too! Dr. Levick has had some bad feedback on here from what I can see but Dr. Benito has carried out many successful procedures.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
another_case im on the 13th of februray so probably see you there lol

im bringing my wife but i wont be drinking or partying tomorrow night is my last beer for a while, i have been hitting the gym hard and i intend to shift another stone before the op, who you going to barcelona with?

Offline brad_titt

• Posting Member
 haha a new year's resolution is it?! famous last words!

Offline outertrial

Can recommend dr Benito, my results are fantastic - to be honest theres only a few surgeons on this board that crop up repeatedly. Karadis, Levick, Baranski and now Benito.

Karadis is expensive, good results from what I can tell. Apparently has celebrity clients so you might bump into Simon Cowell in his waiting room. Levick is the most famous, some people here are deeply unhappy with their results but he does hundreds a year, offers a 12 month guarantee, so should have a pretty good hit rate.

Baranskis in Poland, there used to be some extremely enthusiastic Baranski people here, almost suspiciously enthusiastic, its been a while since theres been many happy customers from the Slubice clinic anyway.

Have a couple of consultations to get a feel for it is my advice.

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
Cut and paste of a post I did on another thread earlier (edited slightly for relevant content):

Before entertaining surgery (which I had in Poland Oct 06) I read these forums inside out, I mean literally EVERY post and then read them again from the beginning.

The main name bandied around was Levick (Birmingham) , although he was the most expensive.  What was apparent from my research was that despite some great results he was seriously inconsistant. I mean there are numerous examples of people complaining about 2/3 revisions a few years ago, too much fat being taken out, skin sticking to muscle etc. For me that was reason enough to stop looking there.

Then there is Karadis (London) who is a minor TV celebrity and does a lot of work with the rich and famous.  There wasn't as much info on his work, but to be fair it was all positive, some very satisfied patients.

Then there was Mark's mammoth thread on Baranski (Poland) which offered a (vastly) cheaper alternative to rip off Britain prices.  A mass flood of folk went in there to see him (including myself).  No-one has to my knowledge accused him of any butchery. His work is neat and tidy but perhaps a little on the cautious side.  This was a not so bad for me as you could always go back for a little extra - however the realty if you are not 100% pleased after the event is a different story.

Now there appears to be Benito (London then op in Barcelona). He, imo, has demonstrated some exceptional work and above all seams to get it damn near right every time. His prices are not as kean as Eastern Europe but still 50-60% of those over here.

To me is a no brainer. If you're worried about going abroad see Karadis. If you want the saving see Benito.  I don't dispute Levick has done some good work, but I for one wouldnt want to take the chance of him perhaps getting it right on a good day.

Hope that helps a little - now get reading all those old threads!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024