Author Topic: Surgery Result - 2 weeks later  (Read 3645 times)

Offline SOAD

• Posting Member
I had my left hand side gyne removed 2 weeks ago by Levick,

100g gland, 50cc fat - left hand side only, right hand was normal.

It looks good untensed.

However, when tensed, the skin pulls tight in the lower half of the chest and looks like I only have half a chest.

I'm still happy with it but wondering what is going on here? I'm going to ring Levick to see what he thinks anyway.

Preliminary research looks like I'm screwed... theres nothing left between the muscle and skin, and thus it looks weird tensed.

Cheers all.
19 Years old, unilateral gyne in left chest

GynO_DuDe

Gonna take time to fix itself ... changes happen throughout the whole year. Im sure Mr Levick told you that final results will appear after one year?

Offline SOAD

• Posting Member
Yep. I realise I'm being impatient but the skin is tight to the muscle and I don't see how that will ever change.

Just gotta wait and see now I guess.

GynO_DuDe

Mate im 20 and the way my bodys been changing in the last month (Im nearly 5 months post op) ... Were still young so have natural elasticity etc on our side ... well in simple terms, we got youth.

Dont stress about it too much ... I noticed the less attention I pay to my chest, it appears to look better and seems to be healing better ... Psychological or not, I can see the changes!

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
WAY too soon to judge chap. I had a weird crease across my left side where the nipple was completely folded down.  First three months or so it gradually disappeared.  Everyone's different, aside from the fact that there's the waiting game to play.

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
My right side sounds just the same and I had mine done with Bennitto apparently it is nothing to worry about in the early stages.

Still being told that doesn't end the worry but hopefully it's true
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

Offline kingboob

How about an update?  has it settled down at all?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024