Author Topic: Date set.... 25th feb 08 !!!  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
heyhey lads .. been reading up loads on this site and after having gyne for as long as i can remember iv decided to do sumit about it .. im 18 and cant wait to meet life without gyne .. iv had my consultation with 'the hospital group' was very impressed with before & after piks i saw.. i go for my surgery on the 25th of this month and i dont think iv ever been so nervous as this is my first ever time under the knife!!
i was hoping for the cheaper lipo surgery but unfortunatly for me i have a 'gland' behind both nipples soo that also needs removing meanin more time in theatre and more £££  :-\

anyway theres not much i can do now except wait for the day to come. im sh***in myself!!!!

wish me luck  ;)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Good luck mate. I wish I had the balls to make that final decision. Hope it all goes well. ;)

Out of interest, what price have you been quoted? It sounds like your gyne is similar to mine and I would be interested to know. If you would rather not say that's fine.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
hello matee..  haha tell me about it, it takes sum balls to make the final go ahead but i just keep thinkin of life this time next year and all the lads holidays to come lol.

ye no worries .. im paying £4004.. sounds alot but money is nuffing compared to getting rid of my gyne.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Couldn't agree more mate. Good luck.

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
cheers lads :D

im from east midlands, england ;)

Offline Toby1971

• Posting Member
heyhey lads .. been reading up loads on this site and after having gyne for as long as i can remember iv decided to do sumit about it .. im 18 and cant wait to meet life without gyne .. iv had my consultation with 'the hospital group' was very impressed with before & after piks i saw.. i go for my surgery on the 25th of this month and i dont think iv ever been so nervous as this is my first ever time under the knife!!
i was hoping for the cheaper lipo surgery but unfortunatly for me i have a 'gland' behind both nipples soo that also needs removing meanin more time in theatre and more £££  :-\

anyway theres not much i can do now except wait for the day to come. im sh***in myself!!!!

wish me luck  ;)
Did you talk to the surgeon who is doing the surgery?

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
why wuld we not have schools.. im in full time work and have been for 3 yrs now. ;)

and ..  yeah i spoke to a spokeswomen to begin with for a hour or so who then took me to meet my surgeon who examined me and told me about the surgery and also showed me before and after piks ... was really good actually as i was not pressured into anything. :)

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
Know what you mean about them being good I too had a free consultation with them. I was impressed but was quoted slightly more at £4500 which i seriously considered paying but in the end decided to go abroad where the cost was £2600

All the best for the 25th
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

Offline Hadenough

• Posting Member
Go for it pal. Just got home from surgery myself today. Is nothign to be too scared about!  :)

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
The Op's all overrr!!  ;D  .. i created another post in main forum :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024