Author Topic: sorry ive not been around but i forgot i ever had gyne :(  (Read 2970 times)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
sorry guys i havnt been around much :(
this is because i had completely forgotten i had gyne
its took a while to get to this stage but im sure most post op people on here just dissapear.
last night i scratched my nipple with my nail and it was only when i looked to see if i had drawn blood that i noticed the little scars.
but since i lost the bit of fat i had my chest has gone completely flat so im happy :D

i dont see many people going to Poland for their ops nowadays.
has there been something happen since i was last here?

ill try to be around a bit more from now on
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey not fedup.  How are you?  You dissapeared on us buddy.

Yeah no one is going to Baranski anymore.  I think you & mark were the only guys who got lucky.  He fucked the rest of us over including me dude.

None of us had success.  It seems, he does a decent job on lipo, but excision he can't hanlde.  And what I'm most pissed about is that they haven't even bothered to get back in touch with me.  I already called and emailed Anthony a bunch of times saying that only 10% of my gyne is gone!  90% is still there.  Normally doctors would do a revision fre of charge plus clinic & anesthesia fees.  These guys I guess don't want to do it.

Do you know anyone who has had a revision in poland? And if so whether they had to pay again or not?

Thanks notfedup..

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
oh dear thats not good :(
he did excision and lipo on me and im happy :)
its a bummer that others werent so happy :(:(
 I think mark had a revision and i think i remembered him saying that he had to pay for anesthetic and board only.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Do you have Mark's email?

I'd like to know how his revision went?  And whether now the results are flat.  Hoping he can show some pics as well.

If youre in touch with him, pls request him to come back on this forum.

Thanks..

Offline outertrial

He last posted in here, ages ago

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=5047.msg76936#msg76936

I doubt he checks this board anymore but if you pm him he would get an email to whatever address he signed up with.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
dunno what hes upto but i dont see him on msn anymore

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Thanks Not Fed up.

mark is long gone.  we won't hear frm him ever again i think.

no one else seems to be going to poland.  except this one guy DJB.  he posted hes going next thursday.  lets see what he says.

didn't patient x and outerrial also go to poland?  wonder how they are progressing..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024