Author Topic: Had my Op yesterday and already amazed by results!!  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
Hi All  ;D

Im pleased to say i went in for my operation yesterday and was discharged this morning ;).. needing a full gynecomastia as i had fatty tissue on my chest and large glands behind both nipples making them puffy.
Im an 18 yr old male and paid £4004 with the dolan park hospital group .. my surgeon was dr de gado (highly recommended)..
Im not a big built lad but had gyne very badly and have had it for as long as i can remember so iv finaly done something about it.
After reading posts and looking at pictures on here i wasnt expecting to see results for a few months yet... that was until my surgeon knocked on the door a few hours after my op telling me everything went rele well .. he took off my pressure garment for a few seconds so i could have a quik peak .. i was expecting to see bruising and blood but was amazed to see my chest as flat as a pancake and my nipples seriously reduced .. no blood and no bruising!! maybe the bruising is yet to come but im not fussed as my results are great!! .. all thats left now is a visit to the nurse in a weeks time to change my garment and dressing to the cuts then a 3 month visit to see the surgeon to see how everything is and to get before&after piks! (i will upload these as soon as i get them) .. i also get 3 years after care if i need it. ;D

Dan

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
oh rite .. iv been told that after 10 days its important to massage my chest to prevent the liquid form fat developing .. did u massage?
im sitting in my garment at the mo and can barely move haha  :D

Offline londoner

• Posting Member
like you, i had my surgery yesterday too. Im sitting in my garment right now, flat chested (wa-fucking-hey!).

Just some advice mate, keep checking that your chest isn't getting creased from excess skin. Let us know your developments too, i'll keep everyone uptodate on mine too. I had surgery with Dr Jag Chana at The Spire in Bushey.

Glad to hear your elation.

GynO_DuDe

Sorted, have a good recovery and keep us updated! :)

Offline kingboob

Hey, I am glad you are pleased with your results and everything went well mate!

Just a word of caution though... things sometimes can get worse again during the healing process and then go back down again....... so although you have no swelling now, DO NOT PANIC if you start to see some lumpy bumpy bits over the next few days.

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
ok so things mite get worse b4 they get better? got it :) ..  like a di*k iv forgot some of the things the doctor said haha .. am i rite in thinkin i cannot remove my pressure vest for the first week?? im goin back for new dressing in a weeks time anyway so do i just leave it on and let them deal with it?  ??? mite be best if i ring them in the morning

GynO_DuDe

Even though my doc said were a pressure vest for 2 weeks ... I wore it for over a month. It helps in healing as its pushing your skin/muscle down ... Well it mentally made me feel that it was helping anyway which is the main thing.

Offline Dan08

• Posting Member
I get what you mean 'gyno dude' but iv been taking mine off every couple of days for a minute or so just to brush over my chest with anteseptic wipes then putting it straight back on, aparently it will help prevent infection etc etc. By the way i still have no swelling or brusing yet! i have a light yellow colour across my chest but i can hardely see it .. does anyone else sleep with ice packs on there chest at nite?? its really soothing and helps me sleep but mainly prevents alot of swelling! ;)

Thanks bkkross, if your asking if im always in a hurry because of shortening all my words im not haha, im 18 and used to typing on msn or in text message format.. ive tried my best to type correctly in this post   8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024