Author Topic: Dr. Benito photos of before surgery  (Read 3208 times)

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Hi all, finally my before surgery photos. When Dr. Benito showed me these I was quite shocked at how bad I had it! I'll be posting my 3 weeks after photos later this evening after I take them!

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
And a couple more from a different angle .....

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Below are my photos that I took tonight only 3 weeks after surgery. My left side is still a bit more swollen and bruised as I had a hematoma after surgery which also makes my nipples look a little out of line (something I hadn't noticed until tonight!). My chest is still quite tender and has a few bumps under the surface but I'm quite sure it will all even itself out in the next few months. I'll post photos again in about 4 weeks. I put my hands behind my back in the photos as that is what I had to do in the 'before' photos so it gives you an accurate 'before' and 'after'.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
you had those well hidden mark lol i would never have guessed when i met you. mine was slighty bigger and my healing is coming well benito is a genius.

you look really good nice one

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
im a bit sore and bumpy too when you taking the vest off? benito told me 4 weeks so its coming off next wednesday

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Funny, yeh you learn to keep the chest well concealed don't you when you've got the problem, the camera adds 10 pounds doesn't it?! It's nice not to have to think too much now about what I wear, choosing clothes used to be a frustrating procedure! I've got to wear my vest until I see him again on the 29th March as he told me to wear it for longer because of the hematoma I developed. He said the healing would take 2-3 weeks longer because of that. I've become quite attached to the vest now, not sure I want to take it off anyway! How's it going with you anyway, you still a bit bruised or has it all gone now?

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Hi Mark,  bruising is nearly away, I'm still abit stiff and hard. i have a crease at my belly button which is going away, I'm attending a phsio twice a week and massaging most days i seriously think exercising is so important for recovery,  I'm due to see Benito on the 28th so might see you there. i cleared out my wardrode today and binned about 10 baggy shirts. I'm heading into town next Saturday so I'm going to go and buy something slim and trendy for going out. Benito has to send me my before pics so i will post some before and after.

And your right you do learn how to cover up and hide but remember thats all hit in the head!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024