Author Topic: Gyno and women  (Read 6702 times)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Guys

Just wondering how you all coped with meeting new partners and the likes when you had/have gyno.  How they reacted and such, how it affected you.

For me to be honest i was with my last partner for 10 years up until last year and really cant remember how she reacted when she first seen the gyne.   I never really had a problem with taking my top off with women and i dont really think any of them really ever mentioned it or if they did i probably laughed it off.

Splitting up with my partner though definately pushed me to get the op as i really didnt want to start going out with other women again when i had gyne.  Maybe as i got older i got more self conscious about it, and at 34 i really didnt want to start explaining man boobs to a new woman.

Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
quite weird this was posted today. I only recently developed medical induced gyno. Went out last night and wore a hooded top so my chest wasnt visible. Pulled a stunning looking girl. Was getting on well and kissing and stuff. After about 5 minutes she ran her hand up my stomach to my chest. Then just turned and walked off. Didnt explain it, just left. Mine arent even that bad. It sucks bigtime. Sorry for the negative story.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Stonecold...I take it you've since booked yourself in for the op! ;)

Offline orrible

Hey Yorkshire man, i wish i could have the op. Considering this only developed in 2005 im finding it really hard adjusting to. I have met with Dr Levick and he said that whilst i did have it, it was mild and my chest still fell within the normal range. He said it may go down and to come back if it hadnt in 6 months.  Ive been working hard in the gym for years and this hurts bigtime. My chest is muscular so protrudes alot now.

Offline Bubble

• Posting Member
Hi

I think it depends on the woman as an individual. Some women will be understanding, some will be turned off. As for the girl you met Stonecold, she probably just got a shock and was turned off by it but remember, this was the first time you met this women. Maybe she had not had touched your chest and you ended up going out with her a few times she may have turned out to be the understanding type.

I know the feeling though. I've had weird looks of girls when they touched my chest, although the reaction from them was one of amusement rather than disgust, "like me when i was a little girl" was one quote ???.

I think its important to remember that any lack of confidence with girls is primarily down to the self-consciousness gyne causes but it does not change your personality. Therefore, I believe all gyne sufferers should not change there approach to girls and anyway, those like Stonecold mentioned are probably not worth it anyway. Yet I accept that this and all other confidence issues related to gyne are tough to remedy

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Stonecold, how old are you?..and did you get gyne through using steroids?

Offline orrible

im 24 years old, i got gyne from using herbal remedys to battle hairloss. I took the tablets for two weeks and then quit as my chest and under arms swelled up.

I know people will think well that girl wasnt worth knowing and stuff which is maybe true but i would have rather found out in other ways than because of the gyno.

My chest isnt masive and saggy, its just that its bigger now and more feminise, its almost more breast like in shape. I have started walking with my shoulders hunched over to try to compensate. Im really sick of it.

Offline orrible

i will take some pictures shortly and post them. Im currently trying yohiburn es topical fat burner which i read can spot reduce fat, i also took anti estrogen which didnt work. Im sure that becuase mine came up when i had low body fat and in a two week period though that its probably gland

Offline choice

• Posting Member
not easy stonecold, but at least you're being proactive.

my take for what it's worth - I think it's a bit like 'new car syndrome' i.e. you know if you get a new car/gadget/etc - you suddenly notice it around all the time, whereas before you hardly ever saw it.

so now that you're aware of it, you'll be focussing on it and subconciously deleting other stuff out. there could be other reasons.

my girlfriends in the past have never really mentioned it. the problem was with me. hunching shoulders, not going swimming, wearing big tops etc.....is all too familiar to the people reading this i'm sure.

i am now norkless and could not be happier. hope things work out for you.

Offline orrible

thanks choice, can i ask who rid you of your norks?

Offline choice

• Posting Member
The Priory Hospital in Birmingham waste disposal system is now the proud owner of my norks courtesy of Paul Levick.

Took me years to decide to get surgery done. Tried  the usual heavy pec work in the gym (made it worse), dieting but no luck. 3 weeks post op now and delighted.

Offline orrible

keep us posted choice, im just dissapointed that Dr L couldnt help me. Maybe in a few months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024