Author Topic: 7 weeks post op..if anyones intersted!  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
I add that last bit, as my last few posts of a similar nature didnt get any replies!...but I'll fill you all in anyway!

7 weeks....the swelling has gone down now, and the lhs is looking good EXCEPT the nipple is inverted....Mr L told me to keep massaging and it will apparently become normal, but deep down I have my doubts as it appears to be stuck to muscle...

The RHS is looking a helluva lot better than before, the swelling has gone down, only a bit to go, and theres a fir bit of scar tissue.....

Im massaging daily, and am back in the gym, although I havnt trained my chest yet........must say..it feels great to be back in action!

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Hey Yorkshireman!

Keep writing these updates... noone ever used to reply to 'My Diary...' but then lots of people thanked me for having written it as it was a big help. I'm sure people are reading it and putting your experiences to good use!

Ian

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Absolutely; any info about peoples experiences is gratefully received! Good or bad, but preferably good.  ;)

It'd be great if you have pics of your progress to share. I can't help having nightmare images when someone posts about skin sticking or sunken nipples etc - I imagine something worse than the gyne, which I'm sure can't be right.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to the gym afterwards. Like many I have tried to get rid of or disguise the gyne by getting buffed. Never really worked, even when I got huge and down to single figure bodyfat I had these two huge discs of gland on my chest.

Anyways, thanks for posting Yorkshireman! Appreciated!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Thanks for the post guys...IT100, I did read all your diary before I decided to go ahead so I guess Im proff that these posts do help!

Regarding nipple stuck to muscle, its not a major issue with me, as Im just happy to have a flat chest at the moment..the novelty still hasnt worn off....

Howvere once all the scar tissue has gone, then I may be more anxious to get it sorted.......but for the time being Im ok!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024