Author Topic: Consultation Booked With Karidis!!!  (Read 4697 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
 Hi everyone - just booked my consultation with Alex Karidis for the 2nd june! Really excited just to get an insight as to what he can do!

Anyone else who's had surgery with Karidis - any feedback would be appreciated - and reasuring for me!

Many Thanks
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Have you seen my thread mate? Take a look. It gives a blow by blow insight of my experience with Karidis. Would I recommend him? You bet ya! A really nice guy and a true professional. I am 39 days post op today and my results are looking very good. Take a look at my thread for the 'evidence'!!  ;D

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13273.0
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline doohdah

• Posting Member
Hi,i had surgery with karidis last saturday and i am very pleased with the results so far.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Hi,i had surgery with karidis last saturday and i am very pleased with the results so far.

No pics mate?

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
To those that have personal emailed me - I'll write here - Its nearly 3 weeks on now and there doesn't seem have been a great deal taken out. I am very skeptical that this si swelling because it never has been the previous two other times.

When I get a chance to ask Karidis, I will ask him why there seems to be fat still in the target areas - it seems very odd that he would not take this out - I can still feel pinches of it there...!

Anyway bye for now
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

Offline kingboob

To those that have personal emailed me - I'll write here - Its nearly 3 weeks on now and there doesn't seem have been a great deal taken out. I am very skeptical that this si swelling because it never has been the previous two other times.

When I get a chance to ask Karidis, I will ask him why there seems to be fat still in the target areas - it seems very odd that he would not take this out - I can still feel pinches of it there...!

Anyway bye for now

::) ::)

Sorry if this sounds harsh x1, But many operations by how many different surgeons have you had now?  Do you think you will ever be happy with the result of any surgery, or is there maybe a case that could be made for accepting that perfection cannot be obtained surgically?

Just wondering because you don't seem a happy chappy and you have put yourself through a lot of operations over the years, with the common theme being that you seem to be unhappy with all of them?

Offline crazygyne

• Posting Member
Hi,

I had surhury with Karidis on Aug 19th for puffy nipples & it could'nt of went any better. No more puffy nipples at all and all the bruising has gone now and have full movemen back in my arms. All in all i could'nt have wished for better results. I could'nt recomend Karidis enough.

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
When do you return for a follow-up with Karidis?

I think I'm the only other person on this board who is not very happy so far with my experience with Karidis - I say so far as I am three months into the healing process and I appreciate it can take a lot longer.

But there would have to be a lot of change in my condition for my chest to get into the range of normality we all desire - my main problem being a sizeable indent and nipple creasing on the left side, which unfortunately looks worse because some puffiness remains on the right side.

Karidis did talk about revisions when I saw him for a follow-up after two months - which that doesn't fill me with joy, even though I'd only pay the hospital fees, about a grand.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024