Author Topic: Worried & Excited! *Updated Photo's*  (Read 5492 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi everyone, i've got my consultation on monday with Alex Karidis in London, & im really excited to discuss what he will be able to do for me, however - as expected, im very worried at the same time. In my opinion i believe i have a 'Bad' Case of gyne, an the years of bodybuilding especially woking the pectorial muscle has left me with large pecs - but due to the fact that i used to be very overweight - there's also fat, which makes them look larger. Im worried now that i have an 'awkward' figure to perform surgery on, im also concerned about my bodyfat % - i.e. will it influence the outcome of the surgery. I know Dr. Karidis will probarbly answer all these questions for me, however i would also like other opinions.

Please see attatched photo's - any advice will be greatfully appreciated. Fed-Up
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 04:50:31 PM by fed-up »
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline kingboob

well, from those pictures I really can't understand why you  would want surgery........

perhaps a side on pic would be better, but I don't really see much there to be honest...

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
ive been trying to upload some new pictures, one with a side picture - but with my new camera the quality's too high - thus the file size is too large. In addition to this, they do look a lot worse depending upon which stance, i.e. if the shoulders are relaxed their worse - and if im sitting down they're awful! If you know of a way to change file size of pictures i would be able to post some more. Many thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Do you have an image editor?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
no, unfortunatly i havent. i'll try an download one from the internet though.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Email your pics to me, I'll resize them for you and send them back...  sound good?

bambu@rogers.com

GB

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Ye, sounds superb mate - ive sent the pictures to your e-mail, many thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You've got mail dude...

GB

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
ok, here are some more pictures, many thanks to grandpa bambu for re-sizing them!

Any feedback will be greatfully appreciated, with regards to the points made in the first post! many thanks!

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member

Offline MSJ108

Your fine in my opinion. No need for surgery.

irish lad

i know what your saying.. iv my op in 2 weeks and my gyne is similar in ways.. iv been into weights for around 3years also and iv built a lot of muscle on my pecs when i tense them their rock hard and i too worried but my surgeon benito assured me id have a flat chest and he recommended no excercise 2weeks before surgery!!! maybe this is because iv a good bit of muscle on my chest i dont know?? but here are my pics take a look because i can see some similarties http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/irishlad2008/.. iv no fat its a glandular problem with me i think the gland is sitting on the muscle not sure but i jus think its kind of similar good luck ;)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi Irish Lad, you do have similar gyne to mine, however i 'Think' i have much more fat in the area! its nice to see similar gyne to mine!

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I can defo see why you want the surgery mate. Some people may put up with it the way it is but if it was me I would be looking at getting it corrected. My gyne was different as I had puffy nips and a lot of gland, but as you say, your problem seems to be more fat. However, gyne is gyne and Karidis will be able to flatten your chest no problem.  ;) Go for it!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024