Author Topic: flying out tomorrow  (Read 2769 times)

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
And starting to get a little nervous! My dad is flying out with me, so my 2 year old daughter and wife and family will be left at home, wont see them until Friday. Its a bit daunting but something tht has to happen. Any words of wisdom from fellow moobless chaps??????

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
you'll b fine dude, just focus on life without moobs!!

irish lad

thats good at least you'l have your dad with you..someone to talk to.. im on my own :D

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
if your having drains in after the op then you'll probably have to piss in a container until they take the drains out and your free to move, just thought you should know lol ;D

Offline kingboob

Eh? Where did you get that from?

I had drains in and I could still walk to the bathroom, ok I had to carry the drains, but I wasn't forced to go in a bottle........

First operation I ever had I was fitted with 8 drains and a catheter and I could still move about.

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Thanks for that Drogen........someting to look forward to. Well this is my last post now as I am leaving at lunchtime. Bags packed and ready to go. Not really sure of how I will feel after I am moobless. I have suffered for 20 years with this and people have said that the mental scar of all these years is probably just as hard to get over even after the op. Still, I cant wait to see the results. I will post on Friday upon my return with a full account of how everything in Spain was.

Cheers

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Nothing to worry about mate. I look forward to seeing the results when you get back.  ;) Have a good trip.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024