Author Topic: flying out today!!  (Read 2788 times)

irish lad

right im leaving tonite for my surgery with dr.benito tommorow morning.. hopefully this time tommorow everything will have gone smooth and i will get through it..starting to get a bit on the nervous side of things and will probally hit overdrive just before op lol :D... il be back sunday and il update my diary cheers

irish ;)

Offline steve21

• Posting Member
Good luck chap! Im sure it will all go ok. Keep us posted :)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Good luck mate, hope all goes well. See you on the other side!!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

irish lad

thanks lads.. im excited and nervous at same time..excited about getting a flat chest but nervous about a few things like reaction to the anasthectic and actually waken up and benito telling me we had a few problems! im the kind of fella who see's the worst points rather than the good points..

blue..i like that lol :D.. hopefully i will man

just gona try and find a good book probally richard hammonds new one from top gear..i dont even read that much at all!lol and of course my ipod might come in handy

Offline Lesley Snipes

• Posting Member
Luck of the Irish to ya!!!

irish lad

lol ye i sure fuckin hope so!! :D

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Good luck mate! - All the best  ;D
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Good luck Irish lad,  hope it all goes well!

Quick question - I'm seeing Benito soon, did you book your flights with easyjet? Because on Ryan air you can get really cheap flights but the airports are about 60 miles from Barcelona city centre (the one i found on ryan air is called 'Barcelona Girando' I think..) and i was hoping aida could sort me out a lift to and from that airport.

If not, how much did your flights come to?

Good luck again mate.

irish lad

cheers lads thanks for the support... il give ye a full account of my experience tommorow as im just back and im pretty tired with all the travling...

equium.. man i just rushed into flights with aer lingus and i got ripped off big time it came to 427euro!!!! i dont know any sites with cheap flights do you? because im back in london end of month to get my vest off etc and could with some cheap flights as im broke after op!! i flyed into airport called bcn about 10 mins from city

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024