Author Topic: surgery scheduled and thank you  (Read 6419 times)

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hello everyone, this is my first post but I've been reading these boards for a while and it's always been a superb resasurance so thank you.

I had a consultation with a surgeon called Jan Stanek a couple of weeks back and have surgery scheduled for the end of feb. I really liked this guy - he did a facial op on a family member a while back with superb results, so we trust him and I hope all turns out well.

Again just to say thank you, reading these boards was a major factor in my finally talking to my parents about guno and getting this on the road to be sorted out.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
hi serg. i read a article a while back on jan stanek in the papers where he was talking about gyne.  it was a very big article.  i was thinking of having surgery with him at first,  but could find any1 who had it with him.
although as a P.S he comes highly recommended.

let us know how u get on, and best of luck.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Thanks a lot mate.

and also Happy New Year to everyone.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
how much is jan stanek chargin you for this op by the way?

Offline serg

• Silver Member
The total cost is £3655 of which Stanek's fee is £2500.

However the cost will be going up very soon, as he's moving all his surgeries to a new clinic when it opens - around March. Thant will move the hospital fee uptp £1165 as opposed to the £865 I'm paying.

s.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just a quick query. I have my suregery scheduled on 28th Feb. I've been told to get some cardiovascular done and shift my gut as much possible before then, so intend to start cycling very soon.

Do you know of anything else I should be doing before the op?? My suregon sais I would receive detailed instructions 3 weeks before the op, but would like to hit the ground running/

Cheers,

s.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Serg

Its hard to recommend cardio without knowing other stats about you i.e weight, age, physical condition.  I suggest looking through the forums on John Stone fitness website http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/

A good clean diet is also a requirement for healthy weight loss.

I was told by Dr Levick not to take anything with aspirin in it i.e headache pills, multi vitamins and even garlic.  DOnt drink alcohol 2 week before and also to take arnica tablets one week before surgery.

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 12:11:10 AM by RRB »
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024