Author Topic: consultation with fielding  (Read 7468 times)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
whats goin on everyone, well i finally decided to book a consultation with fiedling, with monday the day of it. Im curious to see the price he will determine, hoping it falls around the 1000-2000 range. but i have a pretty severe case so i doubt it will hahah. Anyways i'll post about the consultation, the before pics, and depending on when i get the surgery, the afters.  8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on making 'The Call'....

BTW, what happened to your pics? You did have a few 'Before' pics posted...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Congrats on making 'The Call'....

BTW, what happened to your pics? You did have a few 'Before' pics posted...

GB

yeah was about a year ago i think, i took them down after a few months, gonna take new ones and get them back up. unfortunetly, they might be a bit bigger, hahaha.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
well, i had my consultation with fielding on monday. first thing i can say is, hes a really nice man, informative, detailed. I have a pretty severe case, as he even said. big, puffy nipples, term he used to describe the nips were ''huge''. i bursted out laughing haha, hes hilarious. :)  well anyways, im pretty optimistic about everything, i feel as if im in good hands. if something were to go wrong, i know i get a free revision, i think haha. im just looking forward to the surgery, the road to recovery. wont be one of the dudes that peeks under the vest post surgery. im optimistic, will just wait out the final result. say my surgery starts at 9:00am, what time can i expect to be home? 5-6 hours later?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You'll be able to go home about mid-afternoon...  ;)

GB

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
alright perfect. oh by the way, hes charging me $1800. i dont mind at all, compared to some of the other rates out there. i can tell JCF decides on a price on the spot, probably depending on ur situation, /student/working/etc. might do some financing since im a student and will not accept money from my parents, even though i know they will wanna pay for it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:11:45 AM by Leafs »

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
hey dude i got my surgery the same day as u :D

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
thats awesome man,  see u there :)  i hope we get the results were looking for

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
When did you get surgery? how long was the waiting process? Im realy thinking about calling in soon, and hopefully around September i can get it

Offline Grandpa Bambu

How long was the waiting process? Im realy thinking about calling in soon.

It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months... It all depends on how busy the doc is at the time you call.

GB

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Yeah thats why im asking the original poster, because i dont think many people would want to get this done in the summer?!

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
I just had my consultation with Dr. Fielding on September 25th. We chit chatted for a few minutes then he asked me to remove my shirt; he made me feel confortable about the whole thing. He basically said I had pronounced gynecomastia but not extreme...my rate as I am out of province was 3k which I am gladly paying. He then went through the procedures, the risks, the results and time to see final results. In my case I deposit a lot of fat arount the chest and under that arm pits so there is excess skin that will have to adapt. My surgery is scheduled on Oct 1 2008. I'll keep you all posted.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I just had my consultation with Dr. Fielding on September 25th.

Do you mean 'August 25th' dude...

My surgery is scheduled on Oct 1 2008. I'll keep you all posted.

Congrats my man! It'll be the best $3000 you've ever spent. Worth ever penny!  ;)

P.S... My Granddaughter's birthday is Oct. 1st. She will be 13...

GB
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:10:12 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
I meant August 25 sorry...i guess my brain is wishing it were a month later... ;D.

Today I told my employer that I was scheduled for surgery. I just said it was a mass growing around my abdomen...no one really asked to see it ...fewh... :o

Overall no problem with work...so I am happy with that...easier than I thought.

I agree GB about the $ spent being worth every penny...I've been waiting for this moment for a loooooooonnng time... I actually went to see a doctor when I was about 9 or 10 years old to operate... we are talking back in 1984 or 85 and the doctor kind-off persuaded me to wait until I was older...Dr. Fielding told me that was a good thing because the procedure has gone a long way since then...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I agree GB about the $ spent being worth every penny...I've been waiting for this moment for a loooooooonnng time... I actually went to see a doctor when I was about 9 or 10 years old to operate... we are talking back in 1984 or 85 and the doctor kind-off persuaded me to wait until I was older...Dr. Fielding told me that was a good thing because the procedure has gone a long way since then...

Yes, surgical techniques have been much refined in the past 20-30 years.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024