Author Topic: still liquid  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
ok so after surgery i had alot of liquid in my left chest and 11 days post op my doctor took out alot of it... but there is still some in the lower part of my left chest..... it has come down somewhat since then... and he said that it will eventually get obsorbed back into my body.... ok so my doctore was over sees so to get the rest of this liquid out i thought of sanitizing a needle and just pinching it and letting the liquid drain out..... it seems like a stupid idea kind of but in the same time i think it would help tons...

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Please, please do not treat yourself -- you could introduce infection and the remaining liquid would allow it to spread quickly.  Since your original surgeon is not available, either find a local plastic surgeon near you or visit the emergency room of a local hospital.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
ok well i went to the emrgency room to get some of the stitches out and the liquid in my chest.... the "doctor" said he couldnt do anything about the stirches becouse he did not want to mess it up and he did not really know how to take them our right (i dont know what hes reasining was) but he completely aggrivated me and then told me to go to another hospital accross town and he did not even give me my money back.... so I went to the other emergency room and it was a 6 hour wait and i had to work in 4 hours.... the doctors at the emergency room i went to after said the first 1 i went to was a complete retard.... i dont know wa to do i wonder if this doctor is going to say the same as the ther doctor and send me somewhere else and charge me agian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024