Author Topic: where do i go for surgery?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
im from england and im just wondering if theres others out there from england who have had the surgery and where did they go? or others who are gona have the surgery. im worried that in the future when i can afford it that ill pick a crap place and be dissapointed with the results. weve all heard the horror stories lol.

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
I suppose it all depends on how much money you have/can obtain, where in the country you are, and if you like the surgon you have a consultation with.

Personally, it'll take me well over 12 months to raise the £4100 + that Karidis asks, or the £3900-£4K to go with Levick in Birmingham.

I'll be soon having a few blood tests done (privately) to make sure all is well there, and then, once I have the money (£2900, plus flights which are about ~60 quid return with easy jet) I'm off to sunny Spain.

You may have more spare income than me, which will allow you a wider choice, and you may not want to travel abroad, the choice is yours.

Have a few consultations with different PS's if you like. That way you'll probably be able to tell who you trust to do the job.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024