Author Topic: Im finally having surgery on 08/09/08  (Read 7415 times)

Offline anwar

• Posting Member
I finally got the bottle and money to go and have lipo plus excision with Dr Baranski over in Poland. flights booked. appointment made with surgeon. Just the wait and a bit of nerves. Hopefully all should be fine. Flying from London Luton on 07/09/08 @ 07.45am with easyjet. Landing at Berlin Shoenefeld airport at 10.35am local time. returning to the uk on 10/09/08 depart germany 09.45am arrive back at luton 10.35am.

Baranski Quoted me €1995 for the whole procedure inc hospital stay, medication, translator and anaesthetic + compression garment.

It will still cost a further €140 for a taxi transfer to and from the hospital. and €40 to stay in the local hotel for one night, in preparation for the operation the next day.

Cost:

Operation: €1995
Taxi: €140
Hotel: € 40
Return Flight £37.00

Total cost £1820 with the current exchange rate £1.00 = €1.22

Wish me luck peeps. Been waiting for this operation for a long time.

ps. If anyone on this board wants to join me on the date above, then feel free to contact me.

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member

Offline anwar

• Posting Member

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Good luck and i hope everything goes well!
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline fraustolike

• Posting Member
keep ur fingers crossed.dont rush for results.take nice n easy.first step is surgery the recovery.all the best

Offline EricO

• Posting Member
Good luck mate - am going in myself next week - hope all goes well for you and you get the results you want.
Surgery: 14-Aug-2008
Surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline anwar

• Posting Member
thanks guys, really appreciate the support. once i get it done ill post a detailed log.

Offline anwar

• Posting Member
only 2 dats to go. fliying into poland tomorrow morning and having op on monday.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Its been a week since your surgery and no word?  Are you alright mate?  Hope you're alive..

Offline anwar

• Posting Member
hello mate. im ok thanks. went to poland. it was nice but.... i didnt have the surgery. in a nut shell cos my gyne was so big the end results will look worse as there would be alot of skin sagging. he recommended i lose some more weight before i proceed again in about six months time. andreas was great and explained it all. and no pressure was exerted. so with my tail between my legs i thanked him and i and said i will see him in about 6 months time. got conned at hotel kalaski got charged 61 euros as opposed to the 35 euros i was quoted. bed was crap gave me a back ache. polands a nice place. richard the driver was younger than i expected and he had a newish car and not that crap that he used to drive. bought a kebab from king kebap. it tasted so nice. no one in poland speaks a word of english. however i spent another £114 to get back the next day. i never told anyone why i went to poland but rather i got bored by myself and just decided to come back the next day. i wish i had an examination by a plastic surgeon over here beffore i made my trip, then i woulnt have spanked so much getting there and back. never mind. im on a mission!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Dude..that sucks.  I'm sorry for you mate.  All that effort and excitement about going to Poland.

Hope you lose the weight fast and go back soon.

Were there any other people getting gyne surgery there at the clinic?

Offline anwar

• Posting Member
im not suremate, when i arrived there was someone sitting the the waiting area, not sure if he was a brit. they led me to my room straight away.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Oh well, keep us up to date about the goings on.  Hope there are other people on here who also post their poland experiences.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
Oh dear, that's no good. It would've been great if they could've told you beforehand, rather than you spending all that wasted money. You had a consultation before right? Thy should've told you to lose weight since then.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
I don't think he went there for a consultation.  Most people wouldn't fly to Poland just for that.  But I guess its a good thing that they gave him the correct advice instead of taking his money and doing the surgery.  That could be a good sign for a doctor.

Are you thinking about going to poland as well?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024