Author Topic: Consultation booked.......first step  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Puff_Davey

• Posting Member
Hello Gents,

I’m new to forum, and first off would like to say it is so encouraging to be able to read about other guys that suffer from this and that through help on this forum people have changed their life for the better by either going and having surgery or deciding they can live with this condition.  For years it felt like i was the only one!

My Gyno is not a major and some poor sod's I have seen, but hence the name I have puffy nips that has totally effected the way I have so far lived my life so far ( never taking my top off on holiday,  Always trying to find clothes to cover me up)

Well today I finally grew a pair and booked a consultation with Karidis!

I literally had to sit down for 10 minutes and compose myself before I hit the call button, i was so nervous just making the call, but so glad I did!!!!   Now I have to wait till early October for the consultation.  I’m sure ill be bricking it come the day, but from what I’ve heard about Karadis and his staff they are very professional!

Anyway just thought id say hi ;D

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
There few occasions in your life when you waken up an your life has totally changed, this is one of them!!

Good Luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024