Author Topic: Just to say hey and thanks  (Read 2177 times)

Offline johnny_english

• Posting Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hi as this is my first post. And also thanks for all the great information iv picked up reading other threads. My gyno problem i had as a teen then it went before i hit 21. At 24 years old i started body building and rightly or wrongly i started using A.A.S (steroids). Im not lucking for any sympathy just good information to add to my ongoing reasearch of how to deal with my gyno problem. Im still body building and probably will be for the rest of my adult life and I compete here in the UK. This means rightly or wrongly i will carry on using A.A.S as long as i compete. I have tryed various ways of battling my gyno already, topical fat burners (Yohimburn ES), and also tryed the prescription drug Letrozole which did take away my lumps but still left me with the dreaded puffy nipples which at my stage body fat level 4-5% looks very bad. On a muscle forum here in the U.K a member mentions a DR Gerard Byrne at Bupa in manchester. Iv researching the internet for hours looking for this guy but no luck!!. Could anybody help me with this doctor and has anybody used him before. Iv seen the members before and after pictures and they look outstanding. I think he also mentioned it was only £2000 for full excision and lipo.  Any help would be great. By the way im now 35 years old and now live in Yorkshire so if they are any proven gyno surgeons you guys know in Yorkshire please let me know.

Cheers guys
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:50:20 PM by johnny_english »

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Steroids are bad .... and they are proven to increase estrogen and create excess breat tissue, and AFTER you've had surgery use steroids again and it WILL come back.

Do you feel hard tissue behind your nipple? If so you will want not only lipo (if you've got excess fat there) but also the removal of gland tissue (make sure you make this very clear).

Will cost around £4k in U.K for this kind of surgery, give or take a few hundred.

Hope this helps.

Offline johnny_english

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply Jimbob, Yes i understand Steroids are bad and i am not trying in any way shape or form to promote them, infact i recomend any regular joe bloggs gym goer to STAY AWAY from them. Personally i use them to compete with, also my body is my livlehood as i have a personal training buisness so take that as you will. I also understand i need excision along with lipo. I have reasearched this subject for the past 12 months. My question was does anybody on here know about a Dr Gerard Byrne of Bupa manchester as i have looked for him for quite a while with no luck.

As always thanks for any responses.

Offline kingboob

I have never used steroids myself, but I have hung around enough bodybuilding and fitness websites to know that most users also take some kind of pills to stop excess estrogen (breast growth, testicular atrophy etc) whilst on the gear.

To be honest if you are going to continue to use you really should research the subject in detail -  Because using steroids at non-therapeutic levels is potentially dangerous............ They can effect your cardiovascular system, liver, fertility etc  etc

2k sounds pretty cheap,  but I can't find anything out about the doctor you mention either,

Offline johnny_english

• Posting Member
Hey king, yes i did and still do use Anti-Estrogen tabs but my Gyno was brought on by Steroids that cause prolactin educed Gyno i.e Deca durabolin, Trenbolone Ace. Does anybody know if there is a recomended Gyno surgeon in the Yorkshire area? and if not which is the nearest to me? my research has led me to Dr. Karidis who seems to be the best in the field but i think is in london.

Many thanks guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024