Author Topic: 7 weeks post-op with dr benito  (Read 1869 times)

belfastmale

Im now 7 weeks post-op since my surgery with Dr Benito. I know i have to wait months for final results but so far im not happy with them. I had excision and lipo. My chest looks slighty better but overall it doesnt look much different from pre-op. I know theres probably a lot of scar tissue but i can pinch a large amount of tissue which feels like fat, def does not feel like hard scar tissue. Also one side seems to be different, my right side looks a tighter than the left.
I had my 4 week consultation and dr benito said he was happy with the way my chest was looking , even though i was not happy i never told him that, i kinda froze for some reason and never said anything really, wish i had of asked him a lot more questions at the time.
Anyway gona try and not look at my chest much for next 2 months and hopefully it improves.

Offline outertrial

Can you post some pictures. We cant really comment otherwise, and its very hard to be objective early post op. I know 7 weeks seems like ages but it really isnt long to recover.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024