Author Topic: Just had op  (Read 1703 times)

Offline bravo

• Posting Member
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but after reading some of the posts I wish I had found it sooner! I am 29 and I have been living with gynae for 15 years. I finally had the surgery (in the UK) 2 weeks ago. I had the gland/grissles removed from behind both nipples, and some lipo. I weigh 56kg, so was not overweight but had puffy nipples etc.

Anyway, although 2 weeks on I am still in pain, I am so glad I had the op done. I am 100% satisfied with the results. I can't stop looking at my chest!

I was optimistic thinking I could get back to work in a couple of days, I had to take a full week off. I still can't lift my arms above my head, and it will be another 4 weeks before I can get back to the gym.

I originally qualified for the op on the NHS, but fell down at the last hurdle when some psyhc doctor had a meeting with me and decided the gynae wasn't affecting my life badly enough to have the operation!! cheeky cow, as if she would know. Anyway, i had to go private, but just glad i have finally had the bottle to do it

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
well done fella :)
im glad youve had the op and now you can get on with living a normal life :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024