Author Topic: Directions  (Read 1631 times)

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,

just a quick Q here, how long does it take to travel from St Johns wood underground Station to Dr. Karidis Surgery??

Is it easy enough to find??

How did everyone else find it, did use ask people in the street to direct you or did you have directions in advance?

I have my consultation on Friday so I should have probably asked this earlier lol!

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Would imagine it would only take about 5-10mins walk. On the map it looks like when you come out the train station you're on Grove End Road already so would just be a case of following it and it should be on your left. Trying to find the waiting room for Dr. Karidis was the toughest part!

Offline Ste 479

Hi Ryan

It's pretty simple really. I was worried that it might be hard to find but it's hard to miss once you're at the station.

There's only one exit from St John's Wood, so just leave the station and look to your right. You'll see the crossroads and go to your right (if you have your back to the station). Cross over the pedestrian crossing and keep walking for only a minute or so. On the other side of the road is the hospital. Go in through the automatic doors. 

Ask at the reception where outpatients is located. They'll tell you it's further down the corridor infront of you and up a set of stairs to the first floor (it's has signs pointing where to go). Tell the outpatients reception about your appointment (you don't have to say what your appointment's about). Wait in the lounge to hear your name called out.

Don't be too nervous (I was a bit) because it didn't cause me any trouble at all.

Hope it goes well mate.

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Thanks alot mate that seems a pretty accurate description so hopefully a shouldnt go too far wrong haha

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024