Author Topic: 4mnths post op and the best £2500 ive ever spent  (Read 2984 times)

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Hey all, its been a long time since ive posted on here, gyne doesnt even come into my mind anymre, its as if im free from this cage that it was keeping me in.  Absolutely ecstatic with the results from Dr Benito, i never expected that it could be this good. I dnt have to plan the night befre what im gna wear tomorrow and ive saved a bucket on stickytape and sudocrem (for the rash that the stickytape left on my chest when i taped my nipples down). I think the only negative thing that i have to coment on is that on my right side, the bottom of the nipple has stuck to the muscle a little bit, but is only noticeable when i flex it. Im hardly gonna cry about that tho.   Anyone else had any similar cases???????    I think with me it was because the stitch got stuck in the scar tissue at the bottom of the nipple and when it was pulled out by a nurse friend of mine it sorta settled and stuck like that, its not ugly or bad looking tho rly.   Anybody had any bad after effects from the surgery???   with me im hoping that as time goes on it'll sorta loosen out etc but it really isnt that much of an issue to be honest.

belfastmale

congrats on your results. i also had surgery just over 4 months ago with dr benito, but im very unhappy with my results so far.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
great post!  I just got out from Delgado's office and drains are working! Hope I can share a story like that.  I am so happy for you!

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Hey belfastmale, so sorry to hear that ur unhappy with ur results!!!!!! Whats the problem? it not healing very well or does it look abnormal?
U think u may need a revision?

Thanks pacifico, im confident that as u heal ur confidence will rocket just as mine has and that it wnt even be a consideration to u any mre, like it isnt for me. Glad to hear ur surgery went well, all the best with the healing process pal.

belfastmale

the problem with mine is clearly not enough lipo has been done. i sent benito some pics and he agreed that it doesnt look right. think im probably goin 2 need a second op. this is what really annoying me, i know my chest will never be perfect but i was told that all fat would be removed and i would be completly flat. and i have to wait at least a year before i can go under again.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
the problem with mine is clearly not enough lipo has been done. i sent benito some pics and he agreed that it doesnt look right. think im probably goin 2 need a second op. this is what really annoying me, i know my chest will never be perfect but i was told that all fat would be removed and i would be completly flat. and i have to wait at least a year before i can go under again.

Sorry to hear that mate, I feel fairly similar although it's a bit too early for me to say right now.. I look a lot better and am much happier but I don't think enough lipo was done.

However, fat can be lost by training and diet.. I don't know what you're body type is like whether you're fit , average or overweight.. but if the latter it might be worth doing some serious training to try and correct it yourself whilst saving for the revision, as you might not need it.

I'm back into training now since my op and hoping some fat loss will improve things overall.

Don't know if the same applies to your situation but thought I'd mention it.

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
£2500 . . . .i thought karadis and benito was about 4000. how comes u only payed that much? 

Offline d-s-m

• Posting Member
i believe benito was £2500 when the euro was much weaker than the pound, these days they near enough the same, hence the increased price (benito is in spain incase you didnt know)

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
yes but i hear benito comes to london once a month.

Offline outertrial

For consultations, you have to go to Barcelona for the op.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
I think the only negative thing that i have to coment on is that on my right side, the bottom of the nipple has stuck to the muscle a little bit, but is only noticeable when i flex it. Im hardly gonna cry about that tho.   Anyone else had any similar cases???????    I think with me it was because the stitch got stuck in the scar tissue at the bottom of the nipple and when it was pulled out by a nurse friend of mine it sorta settled and stuck like that, its not ugly or bad looking tho rly.   Anybody had any bad after effects from the surgery???   

Exactly the same thing happened with me.  However, it has gradually improved and now hardly shows.  Although it does show up more when my nipple is relaxed and I put any weight on.  I had surgery about 14 months ago.  I may see if Dr. Benito will do another op to pull the nipple away from the muscle.  I may not.  It's such a minor thing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024