Author Topic: Karidis post-op appointments  (Read 2551 times)

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
Question for other people who have been operated on by Karidis:

When did you hear from his people after surgery? I seem to remember one of the assisstants saying I was supposed to meet him 6 weeks after surgery. It's now 7 and I haven't heard from them. Was I supposed to call him?  ???

Hope I didn't screw this up! Either way, I couldn't be happier with the results so far.

Thanks for any help

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
gynomakesmesad

His nurse called me the day after surgery to check all was well and arranged a check up appointment for 6 weeks time. Dr K actually called a couple of days later to see all was well too.

I'm sure you can just call em up and arrange one......
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline Postop Boy

• Posting Member
I'm 10 days post op and i've just called myself to arrange the appointment. I think they give you the options of Mon, Wed or Fri and are quite flexible as to when you come in.

Offline crazygyne

• Posting Member
I got a call within a couple of days and then a few weeks after that just to say if i wanted to see karidis for a check up, i declined cos all was good ;D

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
I'm sure I read within his cancellation policy, that the follow up appointment was mandatory, if you do not go then you forfeit your right to any free revision surgery if needed at a later date.

I will be considering this myself, I'm fairly sure after a few weeks you'll have a good idea that you are happy with it, so what's the point of another trip London
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline Toby1971

• Posting Member
Yeah I only went for one post op consult just to be on the safe side. 1000 mile round trip to London for the sake of 2 minutes with karidis who had a quick prod & said the result is looking good. He wanted to see me again in another 6 weeks but it was obvious to myself that the result was good so I didn't bother again after that.

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
It's been a few months now and I haven't heard a thing from him or his people.  ??? So am I supposed to phone them to make the appointment? Are they gonna charge me, since I've gone past that 6-week period? He's supposed to take 'after' pictures and put them on his computer, when is he gonna do this? I read from others that you have 3 appointments in a year, so I thought you could make them whenever you want.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 02:34:06 PM by WXYZ »

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
WXYZ... why don't you just phone them and ask? 0207 4328727

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
WXYZ... why don't you just phone them and ask? 0207 4328727

I've been really busy lately but I will phone them. I just wanted to know from others about how long they had their first consultation and how many they had during the year.  I was thinking of spreading them out every 3 months or so.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024