Author Topic: 1 year post surgery with Dr. Benito  (Read 2730 times)

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Hi everyone. Thought it might be helpful to post 3 photos of me 1 year after surgery. My  before surgery photos are on an earlier post of mine if you search under 'benito' and scroll down the list you will find them ( http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=13222.0 ) or copy and paste the link I have put in brackets which will hopefully work. I strongly recommend you look at the before photos as a comparison as I was pretty shocked when I looked at them again!I am very happy overall with my results and I am just hitting the gym hard now to try and hopefully look even better by next year! People have said that it can take up to 2 years to get your final results but it depends on the individual case obviously. I still have a bit of scar tissue under the nipple on my left side which is taking its time to go but Dr. Benito said if I wanted for him to trim that down a bit he can do it fairly easily under a local anaesthetic areola incision. Will re-assess that after summer though I think as it's partly me being a perfectionist I think. One thing I will say is that I am finding it difficult still not to be self-conscious. My brain still thinks I have gynecomastia as I am 29 now and I was about 14 when I got it, the physchological part is actually harder I think! Anyway I would be grateful for all your comments and happy to answer questions you may have about the surgery.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Those are some great results bro. If it were me, I'd be extremely satisfied as well.

About the confidence problem. I guess it'll come to you in time. Make sure to throw out all the "gyne shirts" and get some fitted stuff  ;). It'll help getting back to a 'normal' life.

Offline kingboob

Looks like you have had very nice results.

If I were you I would be happy, save the money and avoid having another surgical procedure...... which could set your healing back another few months.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Excellent results, thank your surgeon, but never let him cut you open again!

Offline as400

• Silver Member
You look really good now mate! compared to the original photos its amazing, and really now you are 100% normal!

I can really understand the psychology of what you say and expect to go through it all myself after my op with Karidis later next month.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Hi Mark

Your pic's look great Dr B has done a great job. I never went back for a touch up the euro rate is to bad at the minute and to be honest the skin on my chest has shrank really well. I have been training hard and hitting the weights and my chest looks great- still some scar tissue around my right nipple but it is getting better. I will have some loose skin on my tum so i will decide next year - hopefully the euro rate is better as i would like to go back to Dr B, although you dont see many new posts about him and I wonder has the exchange rate caused him to lose business. Its great wearing tight T-shirts down the gym and its great not being self conscious- i was swimming a few weeks ago for the first time in 10 years- I nearly drowned cause I used to be a good swimmer but I have forgot! I thought it was like riding a bike.

Anyway dude you are looking good

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024