Author Topic: Another Challange For Dr. Karidis (before and after pics!)  (Read 3802 times)

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Another Challange For Dr. Karidis (before and after pics!)
Well my surgery with Dr. Karidis is due tomorrow morning (21/4/09) and he will have the dubious pleasure of my 44 year old breasts to deal with. I hope he has emptied and recharged his Dyson I think my case is more than mild but not the worst he has seen.

I am posting some pics but I think there must be a problem with the camera as its made me look much fatter than I actually am. No really it has ;). Shaving my chest hasn't helped either  ;D

Actually I know that I am overweight (I blame a career in IT working nightshifts, and sitting too close to the chocolate vending machine) and doubtless this contributes to the situation. I am 95 kilo's and 1.8 meters tall or 15 stone and 6ft in old money and should be about 20 kilo's lighter, then I would look like Brad Pitt, really that's the only thing preventing a lucrative film career. But I know that even at times in my life when I have been lighter my boobs have always been shouting "here we are everyone! look at us!" ~bounce wobble~ so I think I have a classic cocktail of fat/gland that needs some serious liquidization.

Like everyone else here I have avoided the beach and swimming pools unless I am the only one swimming and living near Bournemouth on the south coast its difficult getting everyone off the beach just so I can swim without embarrassment. Dark t-shirts are my friends usually accompanied by wearing a long sleeve shirt undone over the top to disguise the bouncing occurring underneath. I love winter when I can cover up and am jealous of buff guys in the summer months showing off their tight firm chests, god even tramps with empty bottles of cider begging for money seem to have better bodies than I do! Not Fair! Get a job in IT and see how you look in 5 years Mr Tramp! Big Issue? I have two want to buy them off me?

Anyway having found this excellent website, god I don't even know who runs it or how they finance it! but thankyou its obviously helping a lot of people! and so many folk seem to have recommended Dr. Karidis that I went for a consultation and was impressed with his professionalism, easy manner and previous experience to pay the deposit and get things rolling.

So anyway these are the before pics and I intend to get some other posted as things progress and hopefully improve, will report how things go later in the week, though the procedure seems well enough documented by others.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:20:07 AM by as400 »
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
I'm sure he'll sort that out no bother good luck :)

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Those pics look very similar to mine, similar size and weight, you'll be in good hands.

PS ask for the Dyson Turbo it is actually a lot quieter, especially if your sleeping.

Awrabest
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

GynO_DuDe

lol, your chest looks like it can easily be sorted! good luck.

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Well its the day after the operation and I have just had my first shower!

The pics say it all realy, I am delighted with the results and can't praise Dr. Karidis  http://www.nipntuck.co.uk/ and the staff at http://www.hje.org.uk/
enough.

I know its early days but I just want to add my name to the list of people saying that its the best money I have ever spent.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Re: Another Challange For Dr. Karidis (before and after pics!)
Congratulations, man, that's excellent.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline chipsmagee

• Posting Member
wow that looks painfull, is the brusing normal? how are you feeling now?

Offline as400

• Silver Member
No its not painful, the bruising is normal and looks far worse than it is!

At most I have felt 'slight discomfort' since the operation and thats only while sleeping.

Actually the second night I was OK to sleep on my side and that was with the Ok from Dr. Karidis who stated that you can sleep any way thats comfortable!

I will post again in 4 weeks time when all the bruising will have gone.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Congratz on the surgery, looks like it all went well!!
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
AS400 Actually the second night I was OK to sleep on my side and that was with the Ok from Dr. Karidis who stated that you can sleep any way thats comfortable!

I wish he had told me that, Chantelle his nurse told me to sleep in an upright position.

Results look good, all the best and a speedy recovery.

Offline chipsmagee

• Posting Member
so how much did the surgery cost?

Offline as400

• Silver Member
About £4300 ish.

Money well spent, went back to work 3 days later, support garment was off after 6 days of 24x7 wearing, started work on stomach crunches today and will be back at the gym next week for some CV bike work.

Am currently enjoying trying on all my old clothes and looking at myself in the mirror, fantastic! can't stop smiling.

If your thinking of having this done Dr. Karidis is your man.

Offline talons

• Posting Member
I am also smiling to your success. Congrats!!!!

Offline as400

• Silver Member
So 4 weeks post op and the majority of bruising has gone. I do have some minor scar tissue that I can feel and it swells up and down of its own accord. My chest area ranges from hyper sensative (though not painful) to numbness in small areas, but as the nerves have all experienced a major trauma via the operation this was to be expected and in time will settle down.

I started back at the gym with light CV work but havn't done anything specific to excercise the pectoral muscles.

I bought some arnica gel from Ebay for very light chest massaging which I apply post shower. During the day just occassional very light massaging of the chest area, nothing more than touching with fingertips seems to relieve any uncomfortable sensations, and wearing even the softest cotton t-shirt you have can still sometimes feel like sandpaper! Also these weird sensations seem to trigger thirst pangs as well  ???

These will probably be the last pics I post though may do some in 6 months time if there is a noticeable difference. I am very happy with the results and am recovering quickly I think. There is a slight crease on both nipples at the lower side where excision was carried out, but this really doesn't bother me. My aim was to be able to wear a plain t-shirt without being concerned about my boobs showing. This has been achieved. ;D

http://www.nipntuck.co.uk/

Offline thetodd

Great results mate! Your chest looks really natural i dont think anyone would ever guess youve had surgery done

Hope the sensitivity eases up soon for you!

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024