Author Topic: Surgery Liverpool or Manchester  (Read 1757 times)

Offline P

Anyone make a reccomendation? Had a consultation at Harley Medical felt like it was with a sales woman in a nurses outfit!

Offline as400

• Silver Member
You should never feel pressured to have surgery.

The harley group is very commercial and business orientated.

My consultation with Dr. Karidis gave me no pressure whatsoever and the final decision was left with me and his secretary, the Dr simply was there at the consulatation stage to talk about the procedure and answer my questions.

http://www.nipntuck.co.uk/
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline P

He's in Birmingham though isnt he. Even though I know he has a good reputation I want to look at going more local

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Sure your right, but as your hopefully only going to get this done once in your life.......

Good luck with the Harley Group.

Offline jameswr

• Posting Member
I had a consultation with Harley Medical group and felt it was more like a saleswoman than a nurse. I felt she was giving me lots of unrealistic expectations too. Why don't you try Transform? That's who I had my surgery with. I saw a surgeon for my consultation and felt like the decision was in my hands (Harley seemed to make it for me).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024