Author Topic: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)  (Read 28655 times)

Offline thetodd

Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)
Surgery went fine with Dr. Karidis, I'm 20 years old and I'm at my correct BMI weight!

Pre Op

Post Op (Day 1)

Ill update this post with pictures as i progress through, very minimal bruising atm but I'm sure it will kick in. Any opinions greatley appreciated i think that hes done a top job personally. Im over the moon ;)

Cheers ;D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 03:24:28 PM by thetodd »
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Re: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)
Superb results!....Karidis does it again, he really has the magic touch, you must be delghted!
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline thetodd

yeah im really happy with it mate, the incisions are really small! When i took my vest off today i was expecting to see something nasty but glady not :D

but just a small amount of blood on the blue dressings they put on me, and a bit on the nipple pads but that was it extremely clean job. Well worth the money when im fully healed its going to completley change my life ;)

The women who saw me after the op (not karidis) told me to leave the vest on for two weeks, but in my consulation Karidis said anymore than 6 days is a waste of time. So i think im just going to do it for a week! i mean its pretty uncomfortable i cant imagine wearing clothes on top of it!

Cheers for the reply AS400 ;)

belfastmale

greats results, completely flat!
How much did you pay for your surgery?

Offline thetodd

Consultation = £75
Blood test = £20 (£130 if done at StJohns)
Surgery+Hospital fees = £4161

Total = £4256

For ref karidis took 600ml of fat and 18g's of gland

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:42:22 PM by thetodd »

Offline Johnny5

• Posting Member
Awesome results man! Gave me more will power to save up and get the job done!

Offline thetodd

Awesome results man! Gave me more will power to save up and get the job done!

Cheers mate,karidis is well worth the money!

the bruising you see on the pictures are what ive come out with (very little) and very minimal swelling. Aftercare stuff is really good aswell :)

100% reccomend him and StJohns

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Fantastic. Congratulations.

A few questions popped into my head when reading your post, if you don't mind answering them.

You say a bit of blood came out onto the dressing they gave you - how many different "accoutrements" do they put on you: nipple pads, dressings, and a compression garment? How long do the nipple pads stay on for - are they like plasters or what? And what about the dressings, how long does that stay on?

And finally, how often do you have to wash the garment? Did they give you more than one garment? - because when washing one, you obviously will be deprived of it for an hour or whatever.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline thetodd

when they do the lipo they put like thick blue padding on you, they look like hand towels

they had a bit of blood on them around the nipple area, but that was it. The pads they put on after surgery arent wateproof there like plasters (and there a bit hard to get off if they get caught on your hair ... painfull. Theres 4 in total armpits and nipples. The day after the op (or they can do it in the hositpital,i wanted to do it at home). You have to put waterproof banadages on, thats what are in in my pics there easy to apply, the armpit ones are a nightmare it doesnt matter which way you apply them they just come off everytime. The nipple ones are still on 5 days later. I just let my armpit ones breate after the 3rd day and no problems

i had an alergic reaction to the plasters on my arm and ive still got a rash there, but not on my nips i think its all the sweat build up?

but yea, its easy enough theres hardly any blood the only time you will see it is when you take off the compression vest for the first time

you get two vests, and they need to be handwashed. As soon as you have a shower daily put the other one in a bowl of cold water etc. Itl take a while to dry. Their black

Gl Cellar

Offline adamdaddum

• Posting Member
Amazing results mate! Look flat as! Bet your walking on air at the moment lol. Best money u ever spent, right?

Offline thetodd

cheers! yeah best money ive ever spent

ive got some swelling though now, not major and starting to go down slowly im just drilling pineapple juice and arnica. But yeah still buzzing about it. ill try and get a cam in a few days and post some newuns

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
cheers! yeah best money ive ever spent

ive got some swelling though now, not major and starting to go down slowly im just drilling pineapple juice and arnica. But yeah still buzzing about it. ill try and get a cam in a few days and post some newuns

Hey man, just to confirm: can you take off the blue padding the afternoon after the surgery?

The nurse said to take them off in the afternoon... though she may have said "evening", I don't remember... It's currently 11.30 a.m. and I'm not sure what to do. So, just gonna wait until you get back to me! Cheers!

Offline thetodd

i waited till about 4pm mate, she said evening to me

Problem for me is i didnt shave my chest, and its pretty painfull taking all of the tape off :\ just take your time with it.

I dont think there would be any danger of doing it now, any "seepage" would have come out overnight into the blue padding.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
i waited till about 4pm mate, she said evening to me

Problem for me is i didnt shave my chest, and its pretty painfull taking all of the tape off :\ just take your time with it.

I dont think there would be any danger of doing it now, any "seepage" would have come out overnight into the blue padding.

I think I'll go for it. I don't see the harm. My house is free right now and I want to wash and dry the compression garment without anyone seeing it..
(What time was your surgery at - was it first thing in the morning, yeah?)

Offline thetodd

i had it at 9:30am

just make sure you get good seals on your nipple waterproofs,  i had a tiny amount of blood and i had a wack of lipo so you shouldnt really have a great deal of blood on the blue padding
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:56:58 PM by thetodd »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024