Author Topic: Consutation tomorrow  (Read 5289 times)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Guys

I have a consultation tomorrow with Doctor Levick.  I was told when i phoned that i would go to the consulting rooms in Priory hospital.  Any guys that have been to see Levick can tell me if the consulting rooms are easy to find or well signposted.

Any other things i should know/think before going to see him tomorrow ?

Thanks
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
rrb,

good luck tomorrow .

when you go in the entrance go straight on past the main hospital block at  the front ,ignore the 2 right turns then you should see an old bright white building on your right ,its kind of hidden behind some trees .(i think).

enjoy it , you'll start to see the light at the end of the tunnell.

paul..

p.s .  m6 junction 6 has been shut for months come off at j5 if your coming that way.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Thanks

Im flying down from scotland so ill either be trying to get a bus that will run close the the hospital from the airport or ill just get a taxi which will be kinda expensive.
I get into birmingham at 9.30 and my consultation is at 11.10.

Ill be getting the train home though as the flight back to scotland is 5pm and ill be almost home anyway by that time on the train.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Hi mate,

I'm seeing Levick at 2.20 tomorrow. Might bump into you. Fingers crossed, here's the start of good things!

Cheers.
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
AJP

With any luck ill be back on a train by 12 back to Scotland, its about a 5 hour journey home  :'(, it would have been nice to bump into you though for a quick chat.

Good luck with your consultation.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
How did it go?

It went fine, details are on another thread mate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024