Author Topic: Contacting Dr. Fielding  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Frank Reynolds

• Posting Member
It is said everyday, but this site is great.  It combines information with therapy while maintaining privacy.  It helps everyone here cope and overcome this awkward condition.  That is why I just joined.  My condition has persisted for 15 years and I have had enough of it.  I have done all the research necessary and have decided that surgery is an acceptable risk.  Of all the doctors I have looked into, Dr. Craig Fielding is the one I would like to get a consult with, but contacting him is more difficult than marriage.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Telephoning has been a total wash, and I am unaware of an email address.  From everything I have read he is Head of the Class, so any advice or information would be appreciated.  Thank you everyone for sharing your stories.

FR

Offline Actorboob

• Posting Member
What do you mean calling him is a wash? I know that the number was busy this morning but I was able to get through by 10.30. I had to go in to check on my bleeding etc.

They don't use email at his office. They close early. 4 pm I think. So call first thing and keep calling and I'm sure you'll get through. From my initial phone call to the surgery was 4 weeks. I'm now 1 day post op.

Let us know how you do!

Offline Frank Reynolds

• Posting Member
His office must have been busy as all get out; I tried for four days straight to get through but had no luck.  Back to the telephone.  Thank you for letting me know that it is possible and that he works quickly.  How have your results been?

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
I contacted his office today shortly after 10:00 a.m. today.   I called a couple of days ago and there was a recording saying that Leslie was out of the office.  When I called back later that day the office was closed.   But overall, I have never had a problem contacting him.  Don't give up!  I am sure it was just a fluke.   

Offline Actorboob

• Posting Member
Hey I have another thread going documenting my experience... So far so good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024